Quidditch World Cup

During Cassi's vacation, she had the opportunity to go back to Brazil with her mother. It was a delightful experience to be able to return to Castelo Bruxo.
Noctua made her train tirelessly every day in defensive spells and Occlumency. Cassiopeia didn't quite understand why her mother seemed so concerned that she master these skills before returning to Hogwarts. But she supposed it was just to take advantage of the fact that Brazilian wizarding laws are different, and in Brazil, she wouldn't have to worry about leaving a trace.

She also maintained regular correspondence with her friends and with Minerva.

Draco continued to insist that Cassiopeia spend the next year's vacation with his family. Draco's invitations were constant, but she politely declined them, explaining that she already had established plans with her mother.
Despite her refusal, Cassi secretly considered the possibility of accepting the invitation someday. Narcissa proved to be persistently persuasive, and she wasn't sure if she could resist the woman for much longer.

Seraphina and Morgus were getting along very well; the snakes had become friends. Although Morgus' temperamental nature could be challenging at times, Seraphina was notably patient and understanding.

Noctua was still very angry with Cassi for becoming an Animagus without supervision. Cassiopeia knew how dangerous her actions had been, but she was confident in her abilities. At least Sirius wouldn't have to bring her back from the dead.

She was duly registered at the Ministry of Magic, which sparked numerous questions and admiring looks. It was a rare and impressive achievement to become an Animagus, and the fact that a 14-year-old child had accomplished this feat on her own was astonishing.
As for Minerva, she didn't know whether to be irritated or extremely proud. After Snape ratted her out, Minerva scolded her and then showered her with worried hugs. Her nickname didn't change, though, as Sirius had thought. To Minerva, Cassi would always be "Kitty."

Oh, Sirius, they exchanged letters whenever they could. Sirius never signed his name in case the Ministry intercepted the letters, so they adopted another signature.

Dear Cassiopeia

Thank you for your last letter, the bird was enormous, it could barely fit through my window. I must inform you that this is not an owl, and its bite really hurts.
Things are the same around here. I'm still hiding in the corners, I still need to stay in the shadows for now.
I hope that soon I can show you the family houses, they belong to you, I checked at Gringotts. As for the Quidditch Cup, don't worry. I will talk to Noctua to get you out of this unfounded punishment.
I miss your little fox-like laughter.

Padfoot.

Cassi always smiled at Sirius' letters, and how he vehemently complained about Trovão.

She had just arrived at the Weasley family residence. The Burrow, as it was called, proudly stood amidst verdant hills, its crooked structure and uneven windows exuding a sense of warmth and charm. The house was a lovely blend of magic and practicality, with colorful flowers adorning the garden and a welcoming porch that seemed to invite visitors.
Upon entering through the front door, Cassi was immediately enveloped in a comforting and lively atmosphere. The air was filled with the aroma of Mrs. Weasley's delicious home cooking, and the sounds of laughter and conversations echoed through the cozy living room.