Narcissus Parfum

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you've been waiting for.

Cassiopeia was enjoying the beautiful day outside. But when she looked at the bed of Narcissus, a big smile appeared on her face.

She returned to her quarters and, while enjoying the company of Morgus and Seraphina, sat down at the desk to write a letter.

Dear Narcissa,

I hope you're well. I came across some Narcissus flowers in the school garden and they instantly reminded me of you. They are, without a doubt, my favorite blooms.

The first week here has been horrible, but I'm glad the weekend has finally arrived for a well-deserved break.

We have a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Umbridge. I believe you unfortunately know who I'm talking about and share my dislike for her. I like to call her 'The Pink Toad.' Minerva particularly loves the nickname.

Draco mentioned on our first day that you were upset with me for not accepting your invitations to visit you. But don't worry, as promised, I plan to visit you during the holidays. I don't know if I can resist your requests any longer.

Draco may be taking advantage of our powers as prefects a bit too much. I find it particularly amusing. However, I implore you to keep this knowledge to yourself. I would hate to inadvertently encourage his mischievous tendencies.

I hope to have the pleasure of your company soon. I miss your beautiful eyes. Wishing you a great week.

Yours,

Cassie

Cassi decided to pay a visit to Minerva in her quarters. It had been quite some time since they had enjoyed a cup of tea together while warming themselves by the fireplace.

The two of them were relishing in a peaceful moment, engaged in lively conversation, when Cassi noticed the newspaper Minerva was reading being tossed onto the floor. Minerva appeared vexed, huffing with indignation.

"What's the matter, Aunt Minnie?" Cassi asked, concerned about the contents of the newspaper, and picked it up to read.