Potions class and flying lesson

The Potions classroom at Hogwarts is a dark and mysterious place. Located in the school's dungeons, the room is lit by torches that cast dancing shadows on the stone walls. Workbenches are scattered throughout the room, each equipped with a metal cauldron and an array of ingredients and bottles.

As Professor Severus Snape enters the classroom, an aura of coldness and intensity accompanies him. His presence is imposing and intimidating. He has an austere appearance, with black hair falling around his pale, angular face. His black eyes are piercing and seem capable of reading students' thoughts. Snape wears a long, black robe that drapes heavily around his slender frame. His stern gaze and rigid posture convey an imposing authority.

His robes are adorned with silver and enigmatic details, as if they hold secrets of their own. He moves silently through the room, each step conveying a sense of caution and determination. The tone of his voice is cold and cutting, matching his austere presence.

As Snape entered the room, the students quickly settled into their seats, aware of the professor's strict personality.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class," Snape said seriously.

"As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate...The subtle science and exact art that's potions-making." Snape looked around and met Cassiopeia's attentive gaze, and she could see his lip twitching slightly as he shifted his gaze between Draco and her.

"However, for those select few... who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."
Draco smiled enthusiastically.

Snape glanced around and focused on Potter.

"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough not to pay attention." Severus raised his voice in the final sentence, startling Harry, who immediately stopped writing.

"Mr. Potter, our new celebrity." Snape fixed his eyes on Harry Potter.

With his icy voice, he asked, "Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

Harry looked at Snape, surprised and momentarily flustered. He didn't expect to be directly questioned by the professor. Quickly, he began to review his knowledge in search of the correct answer.

Before Harry could respond, a hand rose in the air. It was Hermione Granger, the Muggle-born girl from Gryffindor, Cassiopeia noticed.
"You don't know? Well, let's try again." Snape ignored Hermione's raised hand and continued with the questioning.

"Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

"I don't know, sir," Potter said sheepishly.

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

"I don't know, sir," Harry said again.
"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?"

Hermione still had her hand raised.
"Clearly, Hermione knows. Seems a pity not to ask her, don't you think?" Harry retorted cheekily.

After a few laughs, Snape boredly demanded silence.

"Put your hand down, you silly girl!" Severus requested as he approached Harry.

"For your information, Potter: Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death.
A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat, and it will save you from most poisons.
As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plants, which also go by the name of aconite."