Ceremony

At three in the afternoon on a sunny Saturday, Cassiopeia was already busy getting ready for Fleur and Bill's wedding. She looked absolutely stunning in a blue-grey dress, her hair adorned with a tiara of small diamonds.

Narcissa had spent the entire day grumbling about how dangerous it was and that she shouldn't go. Even Noctua seemed apprehensive, trying to convince her to abandon the plan. Voldemort would have Death Eaters taking over the Ministry on this Saturday, and a possible attack at the wedding would indeed be risky. However, she stubbornly insisted that she wouldn't miss another wedding of her friends and promised to try to return early.

Apparating to the Weasley residence, she spotted the trio of Gryffindors sitting in the shade of a tree. Harry looked different, probably under the effects of Polyjuice Potion, but his eyes were the same. The entrance of the marquee revealed rows and rows of delicate golden chairs arranged on either side of a long purple carpet. Supporting posts were adorned with garlands of white and gold flowers.

Outside the marquee, bees, fireflies, and butterflies lazily hovered over the grass and hedge. She approached the group with a somewhat embarrassed smile, feeling a bit out of place. She still carried the guilt for what had happened to Dumbledore.

"Hello," Cassi smiled, a bit shyly. Hermione was the first to stand up and hug her tightly, commenting on how beautiful she looked and warmly welcoming her.

Cassi contained her emotions and simply smiled. Harry hugged her too, and to her surprise, Ron joined them.

"You look lovely," Ron commented a bit awkwardly.

Harry nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, guys. You look great too. But... Harry, isn't this choking you?" she asked worriedly, examining his tie, which seemed rather tight.

Harry sighed and nodded, and she simply pointed her wand at the tie, adjusting the fit of his clothing.

"Wow, Cassi, thanks," he said relieved.

"Oh dear, brace yourselves... here they come, look," Fred pointed to a group of wizards who had Apparated.

Colorful figures appeared in the air, one by one, at the far end of the backyard. In minutes, a procession formed, winding its way through the garden towards the marquee. Exotic flowers and enchanted birds perched on the witches' hats, and precious gems sparkled on the ties of many wizards; the murmur of lively conversations grew louder, drowning out the buzz of bees as the crowd approached the marquee.

"Brilliant, I think I'm spotting some Veela cousins," George said, craning his neck to get a better view. "They'll need help understanding our English customs. Let me take care of them."

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes with a light chuckle. "Help with customs, huh?" She murmured, a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"Chill out, there, my grumpy friend," Fred said, breezing past the group of middle-aged witches leading the procession. "Right this way, let me assist you," he offered to two beautiful French witches, who accepted with laughter and followed him into the marquee.

Hermione guided her inside and showed her where her seat would be. Shortly after, they parted ways.

Cassiopeia was looking for Fleur, and when she finally found her, her jaw almost dropped. The Frenchwoman looked stunning.

"Well, if you aren't a dream," Cassi said softly with a smile, leaning against the doorframe.

Fleur jumped, her hand on her chest, but then smiled widely. "Mon cher! You came," she exclaimed happily and went to embrace her.

"You look beautiful, Fleur. I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything," she whispered softly as they pulled away, gently holding the blonde's cheeks with her hands.