Three possibilities

After the invigorating bath, Cassi emerged from the tub and wrapped herself in a soft towel. As she returned to the bedroom, she found Narcissa with her back turned, seeming rigid and tense. She furrowed her brow in concern.

"Are you alright, love?" The response didn't come promptly. Instead, the woman turned abruptly, holding a parchment, her expression clearly showing irritation. Cassi felt her heart race. Oh, damn. Hermione's letter. Narcissa's lips were pressed tight, her gaze icy, and her eyebrows knitted in a scowl. The atmosphere in the room seemed to chill instantly. Cassi swallowed hard, preparing to explain the misunderstanding.

"Mind explaining?" Narcissa questioned with a cold and relentless voice, making her discontent quite clear.

Cassi felt her nervousness escalate, for the first time hating how Narcissa's voice was arousing her. "I can explain," she responded breathlessly, her mind racing to find the right words. Narcissa raised a mocking eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"It was something silly. She was trying to get rid of McMillan, and for some reason, she kissed me to throw him off," she quickly explained, trying to be honest and concise. "I swear, that was it. Then she dashed off; it was just something silly."

Narcissa observed her for a moment, critically. Then, her eyes dropped to the parchment, and she wrinkled her nose in disgust as she read the letter.

"Hummm... 'I promise that next time, I'll let you know before stealing a kiss'" she repeated the words from the letter in a malicious and cruel imitation of Hermione. "Do you intend for there to be a next time?" she questioned, looking at her deeply with a serious expression.

"No!" Cassi responded quickly, almost stumbling over her words to explain. "No, no, no. Love, I have you, please..."

Narcissa seemed to calm down a bit at the response, but a cruel smile formed on her lips, causing Cassi's heart to sink in worry.

Oh no, I'm fucked.

Narcissa's voice dripped with cynicism as she spoke, making it clear she was hearing her thoughts.

"Not yet, darling, but you will be," she said with a hint of malice in her voice, making Cassi feel utterly vulnerable before her.

She remained in complete silence as the older woman circled her like a predator. Assessing her like prey. "Don't you want to know what I'm thinking?" Narcissa asked mockingly, her voice dripping with cynicism.

Cassi sighed, shivering. "Alright, fine, yes, what on earth are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about exactly how I want to punish you," Narcissa responded, her voice dropping an octave lower.

Cassiopeia swallowed hard, her body visibly blushing, already feeling moisture between her legs.

"Option A..." Narcissa began, "I spank you with a paddle until your lovely ass is a nice shade of purple and red. Then I send you to bed without release to contemplate your actions."

Cassi's eyes widened. She definitely didn't want Option A.

"Option B... I lean you on the windowsill and use my whip as you scream loud and clear for anyone nearby to hear what a nefarious little bitch you are. Maybe then I'll wear props while you're pretty and down on your knees for me..." Narcissa stopped, nodding toward a tall, ornate window with a ledge at a rather convenient height.

Cassi's eyes widened even more. B please, I like B

"Option C... and my favorite... you kneel down to me now using that pretty little mouth, and if you're good, and behave, maybe I'll forgive you"