Sirius Black

It was a rainy afternoon, with the sound of rain gently tapping on the windows, creating a cozy atmosphere in the room. Cassi and her mother were sitting by the fireplace, enveloped in comforting warmth. The crackling of the fire created a relaxing melody that filled the space.
Trovão, her mother's Harpy, lazily rested on her perch near the fireplace, enjoying the coziness of the place.

Seraphina gently coiled around the girl's neck, like a living plush snake. Meanwhile, Morgus, Cassi's new pet cobra, seemed excited and full of energy, warming itself in a giant terrarium that had been exclusively gifted to him.
While the fire crackled and the rain fell outside, mother and daughter enjoyed a moment of tranquility, silently reading. The room was filled with the comforting aroma of hot tea, emanating from the cups resting on the coffee table.

However, Cassi's curiosity was piqued when her eyes met the newspaper her mother had finished reading. The paper was carefully folded, as if it held an intriguing story. Cassi couldn't resist the temptation and cautiously picked up the newspaper, feeling a surge of excitement run through her body as she opened the pages.

As Cassi eagerly flipped through the newspaper, her eyes were immediately drawn to the top headline on the front page. The bold letters jumped off the page, announcing intriguing news about an Azkaban prisoner.

The accompanying image showed a hollow-faced man with long, tangled hair, screaming madly at Cassi as if trying to convey a message directly to her

The accompanying image showed a hollow-faced man with long, tangled hair, screaming madly at Cassi as if trying to convey a message directly to her. At first, the image seemed strangely familiar, but as her eyes met the description below, a deep shock ran through her entire being.

It was none other than her uncle, Sirius Black, portrayed in that photo. The instant recognition was followed by a flood of conflicting emotions. Cassi vaguely remembered the stories her mother used to tell about her father's brother, but to see his face plastered in a newspaper, associated with crimes and imprisonment in Azkaban, was completely surreal.

A mix of disbelief, sadness, and a hint of hope swirled within Cassiopeia. She wondered how that man, her uncle, could be involved in something so terrible. The scream in the magical photo seemed to echo in her mind, leaving her with a sense of restlessness.

BLACK STILL AT LARGE

Sirius Black, arguably the most infamous convict ever to be held in the fortress of Azkaban, continues to elude authorities, the Ministry of Magic confirmed today. "We are doing everything in our power to recapture Black," said Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge,
speaking this morning.

"Oh, dear..." Noctua said sadly. "I didn't want to worry you with this."

The crackling fireplace provided a warm atmosphere as the mother and daughter settled into a comfortable corner of the room. Noctua sighed deeply, searching for the right words to convey the complexity of the situation to Cassi. She gently placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, seeking to provide reassurance and comfort.