The Dark Mark

Cassi humbly asked for permission from the group she was with and began to walk through the bustling encampment. The people moved frantically, conversing, laughing, and celebrating the Quidditch match. She maneuvered through the crowd, seeking Draco as she had promised.
As she walked, she could feel the pulsating energy of the place. The lively music and conversations created a festive and infectious atmosphere. The encampment was filled with tents, marquees, and bonfires.
In the midst of the crowd, Cassi was taken aback when someone pulled her into a secluded corner. Her heart raced, and she tried to release a scream, but a hand closed over her mouth, stifling any sound that might escape.

When her vision adjusted to the dimness of the place, Cassi recognized who had pulled her: it was Narcissa.
Their eyes met, and Cassi could feel a mixture of fear and curiosity.

In such situations, it is customary for people to extend an invitation to converse.

Gasping for breath, Cassi tried to free herself, but Narcissa held her firmly. Silence hung in the air, creating a tense moment as they locked eyes.

"You need to stay quiet, love," Narcissa said, gazing deeply into Cassi's eyes.

Narcissa slowly removed her hand from Cassi's mouth, her fingers lingering around her lips, sending an electric current through her body.

"Listen to me carefully, alright?" she pleaded, and Cassi nodded her head in agreement. But apparently, it wasn't enough, because Narcissa tightened her grip and repeated, "Use your words, dear."

Cassi trembled in every possible way but found her voice. "Yes, I understand," she gasped.
"You need to gather your things, your friends, and leave this place as quickly as possible," Narcissa spoke slowly.

Cassi thought about questioning but saw the stern look in Narcissa's eyes.

"Do not question me! Just obey me as a good girl, am I clear?" the woman asked firmly.

"Yes," Cassi had never felt so confused and nervously bit her lip.

I shouldn't have liked that. But she makes me nervous... Bloody hell, I have a crush on Narcissa Malfoy.

Narcissa stared at her intently, as if she wanted to say something, but then sighed. Cassi noticed a peculiar gleam in Narcissa's eyes, a mixture of concern and desire. There was something more in that gaze, something Cassi couldn't decipher.

"Now go, keep yourself safe. You have a terrible tendency to get into trouble." Cassi was about to protest, but she looked at their current position, pressed against a tree with a beautiful and married woman cornering her. Heavens, she also smelled wonderful, Cassi thought, feeling her legs weaken.

Narcissa, seemingly reading her mind, chuckled softly.

"Darling, now go, go. I'll see you soon." With a lingering kiss on her cheek, the woman disappeared as quickly as she had come.

Leaving Cassiopeia with a series of unanswered questions and a sense of incompleteness in her chest.

She stood frozen for a moment, her eyes fixed on the empty space where Narcissa had been just seconds before. Still able to feel the soft touch of Narcissa's lips on her cheek.

Her hands trembled slightly as she slowly withdrew her hand from her cheek, as if awakening from a trance.

"Focus, Cassiopeia," she said to herself and hurriedly returned to the tent when she saw a flash of green light in the distance.

She ran faster with her heart racing until she reached the tent.

The singing ceased for a moment, and shouts and the sound of people running replaced it.