Cissa

The Hoes Gonna Love This

(...)

Cassiopeia had already packed her bags. Finally, she would be returning to Malfoy Manor, and a sense of relief flooded over her at the thought of seeing Narcissa again. With Morgus and Seraphina in their carriers, she left the Common Room and went to look for Draco.

He was nervously pacing the Great Hall, observing every detail attentively, as if it were the last time he would see everything.

Cassiopeia held his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Let's go," she whispered, pulling him along.

(...)

Hermione looked at them oddly before they boarded the train."Will you write to me?" she asked, sounding anxious.

"But of course, Mione," Cassiopeia replied, confused. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Well..." Hermione started to stammer, and her cheeks turned crimson.

"Nonsense. We'll see each other soon," Cassiopeia interrupted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Hermione's cheeks turned impossibly redder, and she let out a squeak as she touched her own cheek.

"Weird girl," Draco grumbled as they settled into an empty compartment.

(...)

The train journey was uneventful, and when they finally arrived in England, Narcissa was waiting for them at the station

The train journey was uneventful, and when they finally arrived in England, Narcissa was waiting for them at the station. A broad smile illuminated her face, and she looked absolutely stunning. Unlike the last time, Draco didn't run towards her. He seemed a bit bashful and greeted her with a light hug.

"Dragon," she sighed, examining him from head to toe to check if he had gained or lost weight, if his hair was disheveled or groomed, and anything else she deemed necessary to inspect.
Then, when she was finally satisfied, she quickly pulled Cassiopeia close and buried her face in her neck, hugging her tightly.

"I missed you so much," Cassi murmured in a sigh. Finally, she was in Narcissa's arms, feeling her touch, her scent. Her heart was finally experiencing some peace.

"I missed you too, my love. I missed you too," Narcissa sighed, holding her even tighter, as if she needed it to breathe.

When they apparated, Bellatrix had her face pressed against the gate bars. "Have you arrived, Cissy? Where are they? Where's the girl?" she asked, euphoric.

 "Have you arrived, Cissy? Where are they? Where's the girl?" she asked, euphoric