Granger?

Hermione was acting strangely. She and Ron hardly spoke, and even Harry seemed upset with the redhead. However, Cassiopeia didn't have much time to worry about the Gryffindor trio's drama. Her days were busy trying to fix the goddammit Vanishing Cabinet.

 Her days were busy trying to fix the goddammit Vanishing Cabinet

The cabinet was connected to a pair at Borgin & Burkes shop.

Apparently, several such cabinets were used in the first war for people to escape from Death Eaters.

Ironically, it would now be used to bring them into Hogwarts.

However, Peeves, the crazy ghost, had damaged the cursed thing. Cassi and Draco spent hours running tests to fix it.

"We need to find other ways," she huffed, sitting in a chair near the cabinet.

"I know," Draco grumbled. "I'm thinking of something..."

"What?" Cassiopeia asked, adjusting herself to head back to the common room.

"I can't tell you," Draco simply replied, and Cassiopeia felt a strong urge to punch him. How the hell was she supposed to help him with all this mystery?

(...)

Cassi went to bed exasperated, consoling herself with the thought that she only had to endure one more day of classes and Slughorn's party, after which he and Draco could travel to the Malfoy Manor. To Narcissa

And Bell-

She quickly pushed the thought away.

(...)

In the Transfiguration class the next day, the students had just entered the extremely difficult topic of human transfiguration, working in front of mirrors to change the color of their own eyebrows.

Hermione laughed mercilessly at Ron's initial failures, and he retaliated by doing a cruel but accurate imitation of Hermione, mimicking her constantly raising and lowering her hand whenever Minerva asked a question.

Lavender and Parvati found it funny, and again, it almost brought Hermione to tears. She rushed out of the classroom when the bell rang, leaving half of her belongings behind.

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes forcefully; she was sure Hermione would try to hex Ron for this.
She was picking up her friend's belongings when Harry approached.

As soon as she noticed his blonde eyebrows, Cassi started laughing.

"Trying to become a Malfoy?" She teased playfully.

"No, actually, I think you're the one trying to become a Malfoy," Harry grumbled irritably.

Cassi immediately stopped laughing and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

No, I'm a Black and intend to stay that way, she thought mockingly.

"Here," she handed Hermione's belongings to Harry. "She must have gone to the Gryffindor common room, and since I obviously can't enter..."