Ministry

Kreacher was looking after the Gryffindor trio while they stayed at Grimmauld Place. He was treating them very well, even preparing elaborate meals. He proudly wore the locket around his neck and when he saw Cassiopeia's, he held his own fascinated, a broad smile on his face.

Speaking of house-elves, Tinky, her mother's personal elf, was appearing more frequently to bring news. Cassi was certain that Noctua was plotting something, but couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.

Draco was becoming braver during the meetings with the Death Eaters. The hatred they both felt for Voldemort and the eagerness to protect their family gave them strength.
Narcissa also seemed increasingly content, partly due to her pride in seeing both of them grow stronger and partly due to the rising number of dead Death Eaters. The Devastating Shadow still remained a mystery.

Snape was confirmed as the headmaster of Hogwarts, causing true chaos. But Cassiopeia was glad her fellow students had a secret agent from the Order to prevent atrocities from the Death Eaters who had also become teachers.

One wonders what they would be teaching the poor children.

(...)

Cassiopeia was gathering information at the moment. Specifically, she was documenting the entire layout of the Ministry. She was the youngest junior assistant to the Head of the Department of Magical Protections, and to her misfortune, her boss was also the leader of the investigation and hunt for Muggles. She spent most of her time taking notes to deliver to the Gryffindor trio. They were planning to infiltrate the Ministry, and although she disagreed with it, it was inevitable. She hardly ever saw Umbridge, and when she caught brief glimpses of the woman, she was always accompanied. It seemed foolish to assume that Umbridge would leave the locket in her office.

 It seemed foolish to assume that Umbridge would leave the locket in her office

But Cassi tried nonetheless. It wasn't easy, the thing had Mad-Eye Moody's magical eye on the door, a blatant violation of the deceased and a measure to keep the department under close surveillance.

She needed a lot of courage to use one of Fred and George's gadgets that filled the room with thick black smoke.

Cassi hurried to the drawers and muttered, "Accio Locket." Nothing happened. "As if she would let go of this piece of rubbish so easily," she muttered in frustration. When she opened the first drawer, Cassi sighed in shock. There was a list of enemies. All the members of the Order were on it. At least all the known members.

 At least all the known members