Go

"What do we do, Professor?" Neville asked

"Blow up the bridges leading to the Quidditch pitch," Minerva repeated simply as she continued her march.

"Let me get this straight, Professor. You're giving us permission to do that?"

"That's correct, Longbottom."

"Blow everything up? Boom?"

"Boom!"

"Wicked," Neville sighed in admiration. "But how do we do that?"

"Why not ask Mr. Finnigan? If I recall correctly, he has a penchant for setting things on fire and blowing things up," she cast a sly look at Seamus, raising an eyebrow.

"Especially his own eyebrows," Cassie playfully quipped.

"Hey!" Seamus nudged her with a scowl but was smiling. "Don't forget the back of my hair. I can bring down the whole lot."

"That's the spirit, off you go," Minerva dismissed, surveying the surroundings.

"You do realize we can't stall You-Know-Who forever," Professor Flitwick sighed.

"But that doesn't mean we can't delay him," Minerva asserted with conviction. "And his name is Voldemort. You can start calling him that. Start using it, he'll try to kill you anyway."

She sighed in resignation but then turned her attention to the statues and exclaimed, "Piertotum Locomotor!"

Along the corridor, statues and rmor jumped off their pedestals, and from the deafening sound on the floors below and above, Cassiopeia realized that similar companions all over the castle had done the same

An army of statues was ready to fight.

Countless towering figures marched towards the front gates, passing through them as Minerva shouted, "Hogwarts is threatened! Man the walls, protect them, fulfill your duty to our school!"

Amid deafening roars and shouts, the moving crowd of statues passed Cassiopeia like a tsunami. Some were small, others colossal. Animals also advanced, and the armor clanked as they wielded swords and maces with determination.