The Seven Potters

Cassiopeia was pacing back and forth, restless. Nervously seated in the library armchair, Narcissa gazed at her with concern. "I still strongly disagree," she exclaimed exasperatedly.

Cassi was going to join Tonks to transport Harry. "Cissa, I've already made up my mind," she said in a monotone, not wanting to get into another argument. She hated it when Narcissa became upset. She moved closer to the older woman.

"Sweetheart, it's exceedingly perilous. If he finds out..." Narcissa whispered in an almost pleading tone.

"He won't!" Cassi replied with conviction, sitting on her lap. "I'll be careful. I promise."
The words were spoken with controlled passion, yet at the same time, they conveyed unwavering reassurance. Narcissa held her face gently before kissing her. She gripped her hair tightly to deepen the kiss, ran her tongue softly over her lips to ask for entrance.

"Promise to come back to me safely," she gasped in the kiss. "Promise to be cautious, baby! Please..."

"I promise," Cassi affirmed, sealing their lips once again.

She ensured that Narcissa had one of her enchanted coins with the Protean Charm. Cassi had created a separate pair for them - a means of communication to summon each other.

With one final kiss on her lips, she grabbed her broom before Disapparating near the vicinity of the Burrow.

(...)

When she finally arrived, Tonks burst into a run towards her, enveloping her in a tight hug. Fleur followed behind, sporting a radiant smile and teary eyes. "Mon cher," she exclaimed joyfully, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"You look wonderful," Cassi smiled as they briefly separated. "And about to get married! I'm so happy for you, Fleur."

The Frenchwoman gazed at her tenderly, affectionately stroking her cheek.

"And how is that little seedling?" She asked excitedly, crouching down to address Tonks' belly.

The beginning of a slight bump was already visible, albeit subtle. As she placed her hands there, she felt something moving beneath her palm. She looked at Tonks in astonishment, her mouth agape in surprise.

"They kicked," she exclaimed animatedly.

"It seems they sensed your magic," Tonks chuckled softly.

Together, they walked slowly into the house. Molly Weasley didn't appear thrilled by her presence but maintained politeness.

"What's she doing here?" Ron scoffed irritably as he descended the stairs.

"I came to help, Weasley," Cassi responded patiently. "They know Harry will be transported today, and there's a plan for an attack."

"I wonder who betrayed us," Ron mocked with a bitter laugh.

"If I truly meant harm, I wouldn't have risked my life coming here to help," Cassi retorted slowly. "Use that baboon brain of yours at least once in your darned life."

Ron seemed ready to retort, but Remus interrupted.

"We should leave now. It's good to have you with us, Cassie," he smiled kindly at her.
Cassiopeia felt tears moisten her eyes, but she merely nodded briefly.

"My mother sends her regards. As does Narcissa," she smiled softly.

"She's actually knitting. Made a little shoe for the baby," she commented with a laugh.
Tonks looked extremely surprised.

"Is it true?" She asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes," Cassie grinned widely. "She keeps saying that Andromeda will be a grandmother before her. In a teasing manner."