Nicholas Flamel and Detention

Back to Hogwarts

Cassi was sitting next to Hermione, studying, when Harry and Ron appeared.

They both sat down and started grumbling until Hermione became annoyed with the disturbance of silence.

"Look at you, playing your cards. Pathetic," Mione scolded Ron, who was looking at his card collection instead of studying.

"We've got final exams coming up soon," Hermione reminded angrily.

"I'm ready. Ask me any questions," Ron declared confidently.

"Alright, what are the 3 most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness Potion?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I forgot," Ron pursed his lips, and Harry and Cassi chuckled.

"And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exams?" Hermione frowned.

"Copy off you," Ron simply said, and Cassi burst into laughter.

"Funny, huh?" Ron asked grumpily.

"And do you know the answer?" he asked smugly.

"As a matter of fact, I do," Cassi smirked.

"The Forgetfulness Potion is a potion which causes an unknown degree of memory loss in the drinker. The recipe for this potion can be found in Magical Draughts and Potions; its key ingredients include Lethe River Water, mistletoe berries, and Valerian sprigs," Cassi said as if she had swallowed a book.

"No, you won't!" Hermione retorted, irritated.

"Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell," Hermione stated matter-of-factly.

"That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us! Dumbledore again!" Ron seemed indignant, but then again he just said Colatina.

"Oh, my mum does the same on her exams, but somehow the students at Castelo Bruxo always find a way," Cassi chuckled. "Brazilians are resourceful."

Suddenly, Neville appeared hopping down the corridor with his legs stuck together, making him look like a cheap version of Saci Pererê. Cassi laughed at the thought.

"Leg-Locker curse?" Ron questioned

"Malfoy," Harry confirmed.

"Oh no," Cassi thinks, Draco has the awful habit of bullying students from other houses. She needs to ask him to go easy.

"You have got to start standing up to people, Neville," Ron says.

"How? I can barely stand at all!" Neville complains, trying to maintain his balance.

"I'll do the countercurse," Seamus Finnigan stands up promptly.

"No, that's all I need! You to set my bloody kneecaps on fire," Neville indignantly retorts.