I have no choice

Harry didn't elaborate much on Slughorn's memory. He seemed to distrust her and was quite evasive.

Honestly, that boy could be irritating.
Since it was already very late, they parted ways to return to their respective common rooms.
Harry at the top of Gryffindor Tower, and Cassi at its far end, heading down to the Dungeons.

(...)

Katy Bell had returned to the school, and Draco was terrified. To be honest, Cassie was as well. The stress had affected her appetite, just like Draco's. A constant buzzing echoed in their ears, and they felt lost, not knowing how to proceed. Snape had asked Cassie to continue assisting Draco; it was inevitable, and Voldemort needed to fully trust them. The recent anger consuming Cassie almost made her ignore the match against Hufflepuff, but thankfully, Blaze shone as a spectacular striker, securing the victory.

(...)

Cassi was beginning to get worried. Draco wasn't feeling well and had gone to the bathroom, but it had been 20 minutes and still no sign of his return. When she headed to the restroom, she saw Harry coming out with tears on his face. Snape was right behind, holding onto Draco, who was barely standing and leaning weakly. A desperate, high-pitched scream escaped Cassi's lips as she realized Draco's condition. His white shirt was soaked in blood, and his face showed alarming paleness.

Still in shock, she saw Harry with an expression of guilt and pain, but she couldn't think straight before delivering a blow to his face. Something cracked, probably his broken nose.

"You idiot!" she shouted in fury, launching herself towards Harry, but was stopped by Snape.

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to..." Harry mumbled, his face pale.

"We need to get to the hospital wing," Snape said hastily, taking the lead. "I'll deal with you later, Potter. Don't you dare leave."

Cassiopeia followed closely behind the professor, feeling a hollow ache in her chest. Madame Pomfrey seemed as horrified as she was when she saw Draco. The nurse rushed to help him, while Snape explained the spell used and the counter-curse applied. The spell seemed to be something like 'sectumsempra,' and although Draco would be left with scars, he could alleviate the effects with a potion immediately.

Cassie refused to leave the room, staying by Draco's side, holding his hand. Madame Pomfrey had given up arguing with her many years ago and simply accepted her presence, handing her some bandages to assist, which Cassie did promptly.

Harry narrowly escaped expulsion but was given detention for the rest of the term. The entire Slytherin house made their dissatisfaction clear, expressing anger whenever they crossed paths with him in the corridors. Cassie, honestly, didn't have the energy to defend him from his peers. Draco had confessed that he intended to use the Cruciatus Curse on Harry, and despite that, she still harbored resentment for him not trusting her with Slughorn's memory.

Chaos reigned, but at least Slytherin won the House Cup with a resounding victory of 316 points to 60 against Ravenclaw.

Then, to make matters worse, Narcissa stormed into the corridors of Hogwarts, cursing Dumbledore with every possible name for calling her so late. Narcissa had learned of the incident because she had asked Kreacher to inform her, which only fueled her hatred.

"He should be expelled!" Narcissa exclaimed again, pacing back and forth in the hospital wing, displaying her agitation.

"Mother, I was at fault too. I drew my wand first," Draco argued, already tired of the discussion.

"Regardless," she emphasized once more.

"Love, please calm down," Cassie stood up, feeling dizzy as Narcissa paced nervously.