Christmas Dinner

Cassi was worried about Harry's accident during the Quidditch match. Apparently, Harry was once again attacked by Dementors.
Dumbledore was furious with the Ministry of Magic for allowing those dangerous creatures to be used, putting the students' lives at risk.
Harry, on the other hand, was very upset about losing his broom and refused to let the shards be thrown away, even though he knew it couldn't be fixed.

While many considered the boy's refusal to part with the remains of his broom just an act of stubbornness, Cassi understood the emotional attachment he had to the object. That broom had been his faithful companion during countless Quidditch matches and was the first gift Harry received.

So she knew exactly what Harry would love to receive as a Christmas present. And Sirius would be more than willing to help.

At the Christmas dinner

Cassi felt a mix of joy and sadness as she received a letter from her mother a week before Yule. Noctua regretted not being able to spend Christmas with her daughter in London, explaining that she was busy with her responsibilities at Castelobruxo.
Although she missed her mother's company during the festivities, Cassi understood the importance of Noctua's work and the need for everything to be in order at the school. Merlin knows how much Brazilian wizards love a commotion.

"Merry Christmas!" Dumbledore wished as Harry, Ron, Cassi, and Hermione approached the table.

"As we were so few, it seemed foolish to use the house tables... Sit down, sit down!" Dumbledore said excitedly, inviting them to sit.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat side by side at the end of the table, while Cassi sat next to Minerva, giving her godmother a light kiss on the cheek as she sat down.

"Fizzing Whizzbees!" Dumbledore exclaimed enthusiastically, offering the end of a silver tube to Snape, who took it reluctantly and pulled.
With a noise, the candy burst open, revealing a large conical wizard's hat topped with a stuffed vulture.
Cassi, remembering the boggart, chuckled lightly.

Snape's mouth tightened, and he pushed the hat toward Dumbledore, who immediately exchanged it for his own wizard's hat.

"You may begin!" he invited the guests, smiling at everyone.

Cassi was helping herself to roasted potatoes when the doors of the Great Hall opened. It was Professor Sybill Trelawney, gliding toward the table.

"Sybill, what a pleasant surprise!" Dumbledore greeted her, standing up.
"I have been consulting my crystal ball, Headmaster," the professor said with the most ethereal and distant voice in the world.
"I saw myself abandoning my solitary lunch to join you. Who am I to refuse a divine inspiration? I immediately hurried from my tower, and I beg your forgiveness for the delay..."

"Of course," Dumbledore said with twinkling eyes. "Let me fetch a chair for you..." Dumbledore waved his wand, and a chair floated over and placed itself between Snape and Minerva's chairs.

Sybill, however, did not sit down; her huge eyes roamed the table, and she suddenly let out a little shriek.

"I dare not, Headmaster! If I sit, we will be thirteen! Nothing could be more unlucky! Let us not forget that when thirteen dine together, the first to rise will be the first to die!" Sybill exclaimed, her voice filled with superstitions and fears.

"Let's take the risk, Sybill," Minerva said, impatiently. "Please."

Cassi discreetly rolled her eyes, knowing that her godmother didn't have much faith in the professor's divination abilities. Minerva didn't dismiss the subject itself; she even said it was a talent for very few. The issue was her annoyance with the professor, sometimes making sarcastic comments hinting that the woman was a fraud.