Third year

In the Great Hall, as the students settled at their tables, a choir began to perform. It was a peculiar choir, composed of students from all houses, with Professor Flitwick conducting the melody masterfully. The harmonious voices echoed through the hall, filling it with a special charm.

The atmosphere was magical, with numerous candles floating in the air, illuminating the faces of the students and creating a dazzling scene. The soft light of the flames danced over the tables, creating a warm and festive ambiance.

As Minerva made her way to her place at the staff table, Harry, Cassi, and Hermione headed to their respective tables, trying to sit as quietly as possible. Cassiopeia sat at the Slytherin table, feeling at home, while observing the hustle and bustle around her.
Pansy nudged Cassi, piquing her curiosity. She looked at her, questioning the reason for the insistent touch.

"What's up?" Cassiopeia asked, intrigued by Pansy's curious expression.

"Where were you?" Pansy inquired, eager to know more details. She gave Cassi a peck on the cheek as a greeting.

"I was with my godmother," She replied simply, without going into too many details.

Pansy seemed to want more information, but her curiosity was interrupted when Dumbledore stood up to make an announcement, capturing everyone's attention in the hall.

Professor Dumbledore, though very old, always gave an impression of great energy. He had several feet of silver hair and beard, half-moon spectacles, and a very crooked nose.

 He had several feet of silver hair and beard, half-moon spectacles, and a very crooked nose

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now, I'd like to say a few words... before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, professor."

A round of applause followed, and a slightly disheveled man in patched robes stood up and bowed in gratitude.

Cassi smiled widely. She had heard of Remus Lupin before. In one of the photographs in the album she received from Minerva, her uncle's group of friends referred to him as "Moony."