D.A.

The D.A. was gathered in the secret room for another lesson, which had proven exceptionally promising. However, the atmosphere quickly changed drastically when Harry's elf friend, apparated into the room with a frantic pop.

Dobby, Cassi remembered the name. She had gifted him a pair of colorful socks on the fourth-year Christmas, which seemed to enchant him. A rather peculiar elf, he likes freedom.

"Are they coming?" Harry asked calmly.

Dobby let out a worried yelp. "Yes, Harry Potter, they are, they are!"

"Damn it," Cassi gasped.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR!" she shouted exasperatedly.

Harry quickly rose to his feet and, in the midst of panic, yelled, "RUN!"

Everyone rushed towards the exit almost simultaneously, stumbling over each other but managing to make their way through the frenzy.

They couldn't head directly to the dormitories; it was just ten minutes to nine, and that would undoubtedly raise suspicions. They needed to disperse throughout the school.

"Harry, Cassie, come on!" Hermione called out amid the tumult of students pushing to leave. Cassi was gathering her belongings when she tried to leave the room but ended up tripping over her own feet.

"Hopping gargoyles!" she exclaimed in confusion.

"CASSIE?!" Draco appeared behind a vase, looking annoyed. "Are you with them?" he pointed an accusing finger at her.

Harry appeared just behind her but fell face-first to the floor.

"Sticking charm, Potter!" Draco explained, looking quite pleased with himself. "Uh, Professor... PROFESSOR! I've caught two!" the tattletale shouted triumphantly.

"My mum will eat your liver," she laughed, being arrogant, and pointed his finger with disdain.

Cassi was left dumbfounded, not knowing what to say. Indeed, she was in trouble, definitely in trouble.

Umbridge hurriedly arrived from one end, gasping but wearing a satisfied smile. "It's him!" she exclaimed jubilantly upon spotting Harry on the floor.

Draco was helping she up, wearing a rather pleased smile on his face. "Traitor," he whispered to her in a low voice.

"Shut up," she retorted, eager to punch him.

"Excellent, Draco, excellent, very good: fifty points to Slytherin!" roared the pink toad.

"Now, go and see if you can catch anyone else, Draco. Tell the others to search the library for someone who is out of breath, check the bathrooms. Miss Parkinson can inspect the girls' bathrooms. Come on, off you go, and you two!" she added, with a soft yet dangerous voice, as Draco walked away.

"Let's pay a visit to the headmaster's office!"

In a few minutes, they arrived at the stone gargoyle. At this point, Cassiopeia was sure that the others had also been caught.

Harry held her hand anxiously, and she made gentle circles to calm him. "Relax," she whispered softly.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans," Umbridge chanted. The stone gargoyle moved aside, the wall opened into two halves, and they rode the stone spiral staircase.

They reached the polished door with the griffin knocker, but Umbridge didn't bother to knock; she entered directly, still holding Harry firmly with one hand and Cassiopeia tightly by her scarf with the other.

The room was filled with people. Dumbledore was at his desk, with a serene expression and his long fingers interlocked. Minerva stood beside him, looking stiff and extremely tense, but when she saw Cassiopeia, she almost seemed to have a heart attack right there.