Quidditch Game

It was a sunny day, with a few clouds dotting the blue sky. The perfect weather for an exciting game of Quidditch between the rival houses, Slytherin and Gryffindor. The energy was palpable in the air as students gathered in the stands to cheer for their teams.

Cassiopeia felt her heart pounding in her chest. It was her first Quidditch match representing Slytherin, and the butterflies in her stomach wouldn't stop fluttering. She was nervous, but also filled with determination to prove her worth as a Chaser.

By her side, Draco, as the Seeker, also showed signs of anxiety.

Nocturna, Cassiopeia's mother, unfortunately couldn't attend the game.

However, Aunt Minnie was present. Minerva was there to support not only her own house, Gryffindor, but also her goddaughter, Cassiopeia, representing Slytherin.

She found herself in an internal conflict. Secretly, she rooted for Cassi to shine in the game, even if it meant a defeat for her own house.

Slytherin was winning the game, and Cassi had just scored another goal, earning 10 more points for her house.

Slytherin was dominating the game with a lead on the scoreboard.

Cassi soared on her broom with agility, dodging opposing players and launching the Quaffle towards Gryffindor's hoops. She felt the speed and excitement of the game coursing through her veins, her mind focused solely on the objective of scoring points for her team.

Cassi had just made another score, earning 10 more.

The chaos erupted on the Quidditch field when Oliver Wood was struck directly by a rogue Bludger

The chaos erupted on the Quidditch field when Oliver Wood was struck directly by a rogue Bludger. The uncontrollable ball now targeted Harry, wreaking havoc and destroying part of the stands as it angrily pursued him.
Amidst the turmoil, Draco and Harry began a frantic chase for the Golden Snitch, quickly disappearing beneath the stands.

Cassi's heart raced as she witnessed the dangerous situation, and without hesitation, she accelerated towards them.

With dexterity, she flew at top speed, dangerously closing in on Draco, who was on the verge of falling off his broom. In a daring move, she leaned out on her own broom, reaching out her arm to grab Draco and prevent his imminent fall.

With Cassi's help, Draco regained control and climbed back onto his broom.

He returned Cassi's gesture with a look of gratitude. Driven by the urgency to defeat Harry and secure victory for Slytherin, Draco resumed his pursuit of the Golden Snitch.

Balancing skillfully on his broom, Draco displayed.

However, amidst the chaos and intensity of the moment, Harry was struck by the Bludger and plummeted forcefully to the ground.

"Draco Malfoy caught the Golden Snitch, SLYTHERIN WINS!" echoed throughout the stadium. Elation engulfed the students of the serpent house as they jumped, hugged, and reveled in the joy of their triumph.