12 Grimmauld place

As soon as she entered Grimmauld Place for the first time, she could perceive its deteriorated state

As soon as she entered Grimmauld Place for the first time, she could perceive its deteriorated state. The place seemed to have been abandoned for many years. Cassi felt a slight irritation that no one had informed her.

Sirius seemed nervous to be there after so many years. He had been expelled when he was only 16. But he explained that it would be an ideal location to serve as the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix, due to the security measures his father had implemented during his time there.

Cassi noticed the heavy and dusty air that filled the space. The smell of antiquity and secrets kept for decades permeated the air. The tapestries hanging on the walls proudly displayed the Black family crest, but now they were faded and worn by time.

The corridors were labyrinthine, filled with portraits of Black ancestors who seemed to attentively observe any movement.
She walked alongside Sirius, while the portraits hanging on the walls watched them with curiosity.

Whispers spread among them until one of the portraits shouted:

"Look who's back... Sirius Black, the blood traitor!"

A woman with black hair retorted disdainfully, "Scum! How dare he set foot in this house again?"

"And who is this girl? A lost relative?" one of them asked, pointing to Cassiopeia.

"Oh, of course, Sirius drags his offspring here now. What a fine example of parenthood!" another snarled sarcastically.

Cassiopeia raised her eyebrows in surprise and looked at the portraits.
"Hello, I'm Cassiopeia, the daughter of Regulus Black," she said playfully.

The first man sighed in surprise, "Regulus' child? Well, that changes things... somewhat."
Others began murmuring among themselves.

"So you're the child that appeared on the tapestry? The one Gaunt carried when he disappeared?"

"It doesn't change the fact that Sirius is still a traitor!" one of them shouted angrily.

Sirius growled, tired of the incessant noise.
One particular portrait stood out with its shrill and authoritative voice. It was a woman with dark hair and cold, light eyes, and she did not hesitate to express her dissatisfaction with Sirius

"Youuuu! Blood traitor! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! You are a disgrace to this family!" the woman screamed furiously.

"Mother, shut up! YOU CRAZY WITCH! I'll burn you and this whole house if you don't stop screaming," Sirius growled at the portrait.

"You won't burn any property!" Cassiopeia snarled. She advanced towards Sirius and pulled his ear, reprimanding him.

The other portraits began to laugh.

"Look at that, Sirius is getting beaten up by his own niece! That's what he deserves!" one of them happily celebrated.

"Do not underestimate the child's fury, Sirius. It seems she inherited Walburga's temper," another laughed hysterically.