Silent Whispers - Short Feedback

Intro: Silent Whispers is an award-winning BTS fanfic. Deewiwi is the incredible author of this book and the third-place winner of the Eclipse Awards in the Jungkook category. I highly recommend this story to everyone, even if you are not in the BTS fandom.

~~~

Short Review (2-5 Sentences):

Silent Whispers has a fascinating concept with equally fascinating characters that hold meaningful conversations. To top it all off, their dynamics are fresh and engaging, drawing the reader in more and more with every word. The author takes the time to give the reader bits and pieces about the world while feeding us the plot at an even pace. It starts slow, but it builds to something greater. Other than some overuse of adverbs and bunching dialogue up (not making each piece its own paragraph), the story is grammatically sound. Silent Whispers is a wonderful piece that absolutely deserves a spot in the top 3 for the Eclipse Awards Jungkook category.

~~~

Summary:

- Fantastic premise and characters

- Character dynamics are on point

- The author evenly paces the story and gives us time to digest it

- Beautifully written

- Some overuse of adverbs and clunking of dialogue

~~~

Overall:

Silent Whispers is a beautifully written story with thought-provoking themes and characters. The plot moves at an even pace and reveals little bits and pieces that will leave you guessing throughout the runtime of the story.

Please check out this story, this author is incredible and is definitely going places!

~~~

Thank you for applying to the Eclipse Awards, I hope you enjoyed your time there and congratulations on your well-deserved win 💜 Please let me know if you ever need any help in the future and I will come running.

More reviews coming soon! Look forward to reviews for the second place and first place winners of my contest!

If you want to sign up for the Eclipse Awards, please do so ASAP as there are very limited slots left.