BLACKLISTED <3

*I just want to make it clear: I do not condone hate or mass reports. This is just so you guys know not to accept this person into your reviews and awards. Please do not send hate or reports to this person

Wattpad user HammerHandedHeart has been blacklisted.

Why?

- Unfollowing

- Refusal to refollow when asked

- Rude

- Got all the benefits of the review shop but unfollowed me

I confronted this person about unfollowing me when they already got votes, comments, and a follow back from me, all that was left was the review I was already halfway done with and it would have been over 2k words.

This person refused to refollow me and was snobby about it. Blamed the unfollow on "Not wanting notifs" when, sorry, that isn't my problem. I ask for one thing and one thing only: a permanent follow. If you aren't prepared to do that, don't bother signing up at all. It is very clearly stated in the rules.

If you do not know my rules regarding the follow, please read the payment section of the rules chapter.

You should have made me aware of the situation instead of just unfollowing me without any notice. Then maybe we could have worked something out and I could have put you on hold until you were ready to bear the notifs.

Which doesn't really make sense because I haven't posted anything new in a long time and my last announcement was over a month ago, so you weren't getting notifs from me anyway, and you still have packed reading lists. So did you really not want notifs, or did you just not want to follow anyone?

When you unfollow me without notice AFTER I give you most of the benefits, it comes off as you just wanting to use me to better yourself and not willing to do the one and only payment I ask for. All I ask is you click a button and don't unclick it. That's it.

It's not my fault you couldn't do that. If this person posts any lies about me, please remember they are the ones who unfollowed me AFTER I gave them all the benefits you get from this contest.

I'm not mad they unfollowed me, I'm mad they unfollowed me while I was in the middle of doing their review. I wasted hours of my life reading that book and writing a review. Hours that could have gone to someone who actually follows the rules and is appreciative of a reviewer's time. I am one person doing this with one simple payment, and you couldn't even follow that.

I have every right to be angry. It isn't a short book and I read every chapter, gave engaged reads, gave votes, followed, etc. This person didn't appreciate that I spent hours of my life on them and all I ask for in return is a button press.

A single button press.

Sorry not sorry that I was rude by the end

Sorry not sorry that I was rude by the end. I ask for ONE thing and you have the audacity to be rude and snobby to me when I am simply enforcing the rules you WILLINGLY signed up for. It is not my problem or my fault that you didn't read the rules and/or chose not to follow them. Any consequences that come of this is on you.

Remember: I spent hours upon hours of my life just reading the story let alone writing a detailed review about it that she canceled while I was in the middle of writing it. I think I have every right to be mad that this person wasted my time when the next person in the waitlist could have gotten that time instead.

I had a bad feeling about you based on the way you responded to criticism, and it looks like I was proven right. I should've just followed my gut and refused services and blocked you.

Bye now 👋