Chapter 1

(Brandon's house-------> picture)
*Brandon*
Nathan and I have been open to his family and my parents about us dating. Let's just say that my parents and Liliana don't particular appreciate us. They hate the idea of us loving each other. When I told my dad were I was and stuff I was basically beaten and thrown out of the house. So now I live on my own. I bought a house down the street from the Poppers'. It isn't awful either. Nathan and I hang out all the time, even though Liliana gave Nathan strict rules not to hang out with me. But hey it's okay. We can rebel if we want to. All the Poppers', minus Liliana, don't mind it at all and cover our hides once in a while too. They are like family, I'm glad I got to stay with them for a time. I wouldn't of been able to get close with Nathan, if I hadn't. Nathan is home today, because he had homework to do. I on the other hand was out looking for his birthday present. His birthday is February 10th. It is only January 29th today, but I still feel like I should get it now and that way I have something, even though I might not add on to it. I just don't entirely know what to get him. I'm thinking like a necklace. Every time we go window shopping, he stares at every jewelry store we pass looking at the necklaces. I smile to myself remembering those days.