Chapter53

Tried not to make this chapter really sexual and crap, but it might be.
*Eric*
It's Friday night and Riley wanted to meet me after work at the park. I've been hanging out with him lately because of what Nathan said. I think I might actually like-like Riley. "Hey Eric." He said snapping me out of my thoughts. I replied, "Yeah." "Let's go somewhere fun." He said. I just shrugged and followed him to his car which was parked next to mine. "Follow me okay." He said. I said, "Got it." I followed him to this house in the suburbs. It was a really nice quiet house. I asked once out of my car, "Why are we here?" "It's my mom's home." He replied. I just nodded following him inside. "Mom I'm home. I came to visit with one of my friends." He shouted. I heard, "It's not that Nathan kid is it?" "No his name is Eric." Riley said as we came into view with his mother. She smiled a warm smile and hugged Riley. It was funny because he towered over his mother by a lot. I mean her head just barely came to his stomach. "Mom we are gonna go to my room okay." Riley said. His mother nodded before groping him and letting us go upstairs. Once in his room Riley shivered. "After my parents divorced I haven't seen my mother in a long time. Now this is the first time I've visited her. I hate it when she gropes me." Riley said. I said, "Sorry, I noticed that. She is gross." "You noticed her groping me. Were you staring at my lower region Eric?" He teased. I put my hands on my face knowing for a fact I was blushing a deep red color. "Awe Eric. You grew." He said. I looked at him funny and he got closer to me and said, "You got harder." I was confused until I felt the pressure against my jeans. Well shit. Nathan said not to go to fast with Riley and I'm about to do it. He came closer and nibbled on my ear lobe. I tried not to let out a soft moan, but that didn't work. Riley smirked against my ear each time I let out a moan. I shivered at his touch. Well then you know we just kinda ended up making out and then things got heated. He had locked his door thankfully. We stopped both sweating and not even to our climax yet when Riley asked, "How far have you gone with any gender?" "Well considering your my first relationship then this." I said. Riley smiled and said, "Same about relationship and this. Shall we continue?" I nodded as he got down on his knees. Moans escaped my lips than a loud gasp. "What the hell was that?!" I asked. Riley smirked, "Tongue ring." and continued. Well you probably know how it went down.