Chapter61

(Eric and Riley------> picture >.<)

*Nathan*
It is Prom day! I didn't go out and by a tux because I'm not that fancy, but I do have a dress shirt and tie I am going to wear. With a pair of black slacks I have. I can't wait to see what Brandon has planned for this night. It is going to be epic.

*Brandon*
I got dressed first thing this morning in my Prom outfit. I'm not wearing a tie, but a bowtie. I thought it'd look snazzier. I headed out the jewelers to see if my order is ready or not.

*Ava*
I didn't wake up till about noon and started getting ready. I was planning on putting my dress on last. I just feel bad that Brandon and Nathan aren't going to Prom with us.

*Amanda*
I woke up and started on my hair and makeup immediately. Then I went to do my nails before putting my dress and shoes on. I am planning on trying to get Ava turned on tonight, maybe. I am wearing a short dress to Prom. I know they are usually for homecoming. But I wanted to try something different, and be different. Because I am different.

*Eric*
I went over to Riley's to get ready. Yes we are getting ready together, even though we are going to Prom together. Riley wouldn't let me argue the situation since I got to ask him to Prom. But I am happy, that I am going.

*Clare*
I am so excited and nervous. This is the first time I am going to Prom with a date. I usually go with Jesse, Julia, Kendall, the twins and the triplets, because we never get asked. Now I am going with a date and so are Kendall, Emily and Maybell. This is going to be fun and nerve wrecking. I just wish that Nathan would go even with just his sisters.

*Jonathon*
I kept asking Amanda what I was supposed to wear and what shoes matched and what tie matched. I'm a complete mess. I was freaking out. I still had to go get the corsage for Clare.

*Riley*
When Eric got to my house the first thing we did was get dressed, but then we kinda got horny and messed up are tuxes with a full out make out session. "I can't believe we did that first. Aren't we supposed to do it after Prom?" Eric said. I said, "We can do it. After Prom still if you want to." Eric blushed a deep read knowing what I am talking about. We are going to get so lucky.