Chapter9

*Nathan*
After helping Clare pick out an outfit for dinner tonight I waited in the living room with everybody else. Finally Clare finished getting dressed and we walked across the street. Way better than being dragged. Momma knocked on the door and Jonathan opened it letting us inside. He might of stopped Clare, but I'm not sure we went straight to the dining room table where Brandon, Amanda and Ava were already seated. I sat down next to Brandon which I'm sure Momma hated, she didn't even know he was gonna be here. Amanda's parents came out and said, "Hello. You must be the Poppers. I am David Little and this is my wife Ashley. Our son Jonathon opened the door for you. This is our daughter, Amanda, and her girlfriend, Ava. As well as out nephew, Brandon Prince." Everybody said hi and Brandon grabbed my hand from under the table. Momma said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Liliana and these are my children. Eric, Jessamine, Clare, Kendall, Julia, the triplets: Erica, Lindsey and Maybell, the twins: Ella and Emily, and my son Nathan." She didn't say anything about me and Brandon of course because she despises it. Mr. Little said, "Shall we eat?" We all nodded and took a seat at the table. Jonathon sat next to Ava and Clare who was avoiding his gaze. Awe she's shy, I've never seen Clare shy. I silently laughed in my head at how adorable my sister was being with her crush. Mrs. Little brought out the food and we started to eat.