Chapter 46

*Brandon*
We got to the Poppers' and explained the whole situation. The only thing that anyone could think of was trying to call him again. I picked up my phone and dialed it putting it on speaker. After the fifth ring he picked up. "Nathan?" I said. All that came on the other line was moaning. We looked at Riley who had Nathan moaning with him all night for clarification. But before we got an answer there was whimpering. That was definitely Nathan. Kendall's eyes widen and she said, "He's being raped." "Naw sweetheart, he isn't. There is a difference between rape and being fucked with free will. He isn't tied up." Someone said from the other line. We heard struggling before, "Let me go. Please stop." Nathan was crying. The moaning stopped and there was a smacking noise and then the sound of a flip pocket knife. The movement stopped and I believe everybody on this side of the conversation stopped breathing. "P-Please d-don't." Nathan whimpered. A boy said, "Quit your blubbering boy. Your mom isn't gonna be happy about it." Then there was a cry of pain from Nathan followed by a shriek and him saying, "Stop doing that!" I could picture the smirk on the other two boy's faces. "Who is this we are speaking to? Who is Brandon?" one of the guys on the other line said. Nathan said, "My family and a friend." "Correction Boyfriend." I said. The guy said, "Oh so you don't mind your boyfriend cheating on you." "He isn't cheating on me." I said. Nathan muttered, "Feels like I am." My heart shattered as there was another scream of pain as the line ended. We all sat there in shock. "He said mom. Momma isn't even here." Emily said. I said, "His birthmom. He said they moved after they got out of jail. That's where he went after he freaked out after you." "I know where that is." Riley said and headed out the door. Clare, Eric, Jonathon and I raced after him.