Chapter14

*Nathan*
I flinched away from Brandon, when he tried to comfort me. You are a piece of shit, you know that right. Natty, you have such a lustful body and soul. By the way this is for a bet. If you don't cooperate, then I'll make you. Stop fighting it Natty. "My wrists hurt." Well, too bad Natty. "But Austin..." No, buts unless I am in you. Now shut it and stop your crying. "Austin! Leave this damn house, I don't want to see your face around my baby brother again. Go on and Get!" Fine you bitch. See you soon Natty. I was sobbing and breathing heavily. I realized that I am in someone's lap. "Nat, what's wrong? Please tell me." Brandon was pleading, while rocking me back and forth. I muttered into his chest, "Memory of Austin. Sorry I made you have to stop your dare." "Hey, it was just a stupid dare. Was that why you didn't want to play?" he asked. I said, "Yeah, most truth and dares always end with something like that and I've played before with people I didn't know and I was always the one who had to do something against my will." "That was against your will?" Brandon asked. I said, "The kissing wasn't, but when you started to explore with your hands, yes. I'm just scared." I felt Brandon nod and then a wet wash cloth was handed to me. "Wipe your tears, before you go." Ava said. I nodded and wiped my face until the red wasn't visible.