Chapter20

*Brandon*
Eric's car pulled up and we all stood by the front door. Eric and Nathan walked in and everybody said, "Happy birthday!" Nathan gave a small smile and looked down. He must me still shaken up about fighting with Nickolas. "Presents!" Ava shouted grabbing Nathan by the arm and dragging him to the chair we dubbed for him. He looked at all the presents and said, "You guys didn't have to do this." "But we wanted to." The twins said. Nathan smiled hugging them. God he is so adorable. "You already got your present from Jonathon, so you can open the one from me and Ava." Amanda said handing him a box. He opened it and a smile lit up his face, "Beanies!" he said with childish glee. He took the out one by one. Most of them dealt with animals, mostly cats. One said Barbie, one had a tiara made out of gems and another had cat ears made out of gems. The next one he pulled out was written in Disney style lettering and he asked, "Ava did you pick this one?" "Maybe." She said, yup she did. Erica asked, "What's say?" "Dipsey." Nathan said. Everybody rolled their eyes at Ava. Nathan left on his one hat that had fluff balls hanging off of it and it was a teddy bear hat. He looked adorable in it, I must say. He opened more of his presents, receiving a guitar pick from Erica, Lip studs and rings from Maybell and Max, a he's mine sweatshirt from Lindsey. From the twins he got nail polish and lots of it, from Clare he got a photo book, From Jessamine, Kendall, Jack and Julia he got a box of yarn to mess with and for his kittens. He laughed at that. "This is from me and Momma." Eric said handing Nathan a box. He opened it to reveal and I-phone. "Thank you guys so much, but you didn't have to." "Yeah we kinda did, considering your phone is held together with duct tape." Eric said. Nathan lightly shoved his brother before getting shoved back. I handed Nathan my box and he hesitantly took it from me.

*Nathan*
I hesitantly to the gift from Brandon scared of what it would be. It was small and so my mind and Nickolas were telling me that it was going to be a letter that said that dating me was just a joke and that he hates my guts. But to my surprise, it was a cross necklace. The cross was made out of nails and staple ties. "Wow." Was all I said before Brandon helped me put the necklace on. It was cold against my skin. I shivered at its touch. "I'm guessing you like it?" Brandon said. I nodded and Brandon kissed me right there in front of everybody. God this is embarrassing. I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye and heard a click of a cellphone camera. I broke the kiss to see Clare holding a camera and Ava holding my new phone. Pink found its way into my cheeks and I ignored everyone's gaze and looked down. "Awe Nathan is embarrassed." Ava cooed. The one thing I don't always like about Ava is how she points out every little thing about people and what is happening.

(Nathan's necklace from Brandon is the chapter picture)