Chapter43

*Nathan*
I was thinking about heading to the park, but decided against it and headed to my old home. I walked in to be greeted with a beer bottle thrown at my head. I had a cigarette in my mouth as I headed to the kitchen. "Hello?" I said puffing smoke into the air. My birthmom came out from around the pile of dirty dishes and gave me a bone crushing hug whilst sticking the end of her cigarette butt in my arm. "Wow someone's different. You a big shot now smoking and walking around with a peg leg." She said. I said, "Leg is from dad. Blame him." "Smart boy." She said. She took a long draw on her cigarette before asking, "Why is an ungrateful kid like you doing here anyway?" "Bored. Also maybe you are right." I said. She asked, "Right bout what?" "Being my Momma. Liliana doesn't like my relationship and you guys don't like me period so you know. I kinda went to a party with some friends, got drunk off my ass, and cheated on my boyfriend." I said getting a load of my chest. I was gonna tell that to Liliana, but I guess telling my real mom was the right choice. She hugged me before asking, "Did you get fucked?" "Naw." I said. She then grabbed my arm, after I had finished my cigarette and flicked it onto the floor, and drug me up the stairs. "Where are we going?" I asked. She said, "Your room silly." I just nodded as we got to a door that she opened and tossed me in. She said, "I have a present for you sweetheart, but you don't get it until tonight." "Whatever." I muttered as she closed the door on my leaving me in a dark room. There wasn't a bed so I leaned against the wall looking out the window. I'm pretty sure the surprise is gonna be something like a person. I rolled my eyes and closed them trying to get some sleep without crying about my life.