Chapter16

*Clare*
I meet Jonathon by our lockers and asked, "Yes?" "Oh hey, so I know that it's Nate's birthday so I got something for him, Brandon, Ava, Amanda, you and me." He said. I looked at him quizzically and asked, "And that'd be?" "You have to wait till they come over here." He said. I just looked at him before I heard, "Jonathon what did you want us over here for?" "Ava, it's a present for Nathan that he is going to get now, but it includes you guys too." Jonathon said. Nathan mumbled, "I don't like surprises." I wouldn't blame him because I've seen his birthparents and when he first came to us on his birthday we through him a surprise party and he freaked out in a bad way. "Well trust me you are gonna love this one." Jonathon said. Ava said, "Tell us already." "Okay." Jonathon said fanning out six pieces of paper that look like concert tickets. "Concert tickets." Nathan breathed. Ava asked, "For what band?" "Guess." Jonathon said. I looked at Nathan and said, "5sos." Jonathon nodded and Nathan's mouth dropped. Amanda asked, "Why are there six tickets?" "Not only are Nathan and Brandon going, but so are you and Ava and Clare and I." Jonathon said. Nathan said, "Wow. How did you get those?" "I was able to get them off line, plus I know a guy." Jonathon said. I asked, "Seats?" "Front row." He stated. Nathan's eyes got wide and then Ava asked, "What day and where?" "Tomorrow night at Tad Gormley Stadium." Jonathon said. Nathan said, "Thanks again Jonathon." "No problem. I'll hold on to the tickets until the concert, so until then let's get to class shall we." Jonathon said. We all nodded and headed in different directions.