Chapter33

*Nathan*
I woke up the next morning cold and with a terrible headache. I felt movement under me and so I opened my eyes to see Riley lying there shirtless, but still in his jeans from last night. Then I looked down at myself to see me shirtless and my leg off. I also moved the blanket to see that I'm only in my boxers. What the hell happened last night and how did I end up at Riley's house and in bed with him? I nudge Riley awake who looked at me and said, "Morning Nik-Nat, remember anything from last night?" "Nope, but I do know that I have a pounding headache." I muttered. He said, "That my friend is called a hangover." "You only get those if you drink. Wait how drunk did I get at that party?" I asked. Riley said, "You downed about ten solo cups of beer." "Really?" I asked. He nodded then I asked, "What exactly happened last night after I was totally wasted?" Riley explained everything up until now and I groaned. He asked, "What's wrong?" "I'm a terrible person, I cheated on my boyfriend. Do you know if Brandon saw?" I asked. He said, "No, but I do know someone fell through the door when we doing are stuff. I couldn't see who it was because you were on top of me making out with me with your eyes closed." "We didn't have sex did we?" I asked. He said, "No you just stripped down to your boxers and told me not to because you weren't ready yet." He said. I just nodded and sat up slowly. He reached around me grabbing my leg and handing it to me. I put it on and stood up putting my clothes back on and brushing my hair out the best I could with my fingers. "Where you going?" Riley asked. I said, "Home." "I'll walk you home." I just nodded as he got up putting his shirt back on. He grabbed my wrist and slowly took me home. When we got there Riley left and I walked in. Everybody was so loud and I muttered, "Where's Momma?" "She had a meeting with some people in charge." Emily said. I asked, "Could you guys keep it down a little?" "Nate, what happened? You look tired and your eyes are bloodshot." Eric said giving me a stern look. I said, "Riley says I'm hung over." "You went out drinking last night with Riley." Clare said. I said, "No, Riley, Brandon, Amanda, Ava and I went to a party last night. Where there just happened to be alcohol." "And you drank it." Eric said. I said, "I can barely remember last night. I had to have Riley explained what happened." "What did he have to explain?" Eric asked. I said, "Whatever happened, because when I woke up this morning I was in bed with Riley who was shirtless and I was only in my boxers." Everybody's eyes went wide and they all went silent. I took a deep breath as Kendall asked, "You didn't have sex did you?" I shook my head no and looked down. I muttered, "But I ended up cheating on Brandon and I don't even know if he walked in on us. Riley said someone fell through the door but he didn't know who it was." I think I started crying, I felt horrible. Clare said, "We are taking you over to Brandon's to apologize right now." "While he is hung over?" Jesse questioned. Clare nodded grabbing my hand and taking me outside. She drug me to Brandon's house.