Chapter26

*Amanda*
Ava and I arrived at Brandon's house were Nathan attacked us. Then dragged us to where Brandon and some other guy, who looked like he was a model, were. "Whoa you are cute." Ava said. The boy said, "Uh... thanks." before looking down at his feet. Awe he is shy how cute. "Amanda, Ava. This is my best friend Riley Davis." Nathan said. Ava pouted, "I thought I was your best friend." "You are my GIRL best friend." Nathan said. Ava perked right up and I laughed. Brandon looked a bit down though and stayed far away from Riley. Weird. We all had fun just hanging out and talking. Riley is actually a really nice boy. He is so cute. He used to defend Nathan in elementary school from the bullies. That is so cute. He is too cute. "Hey Riley you look like you model, do you?" I asked. He said, "I did in Alaska. Mostly commercial ads and magazines. I might've been on a billboard and on the side of a bus." Nathan's mouth dropped before he quickly shut it saying, "You said you were, but you didn't say you were that big." "That's what she said!" Ava and I said. Nathan just realized what he said and looked down in embarrassment. Everyone, but Riley, laughed at Nathan's cute blushing. Riley seemed to bet mad at us and upset with Nathan. Weird they must have been really close friends.