Chapter7

*Amanda*
After hanging out with my girlfriend, my cousin, and his boyfriend my phone rang. "Ello?" I said. Dad said, "Sweetheart we are having out neighbors from across the street over for dinner. You and Ava need to come home and change into nice clothes." "Can Brandon come too?" I asked. He said, "He is with his parents." "No I'm actually at his house. I guess they kicked him out." I said. Dad said, "Okay then sweetheart. Tell him to dress nice." "Okay, love you." I said and hung up. Everybody looked at me and I said, "Well we gotta go, because I guess my family is having people over for dinner. Brandon you are invited too. Dad says wear something nice. Come one Ava." Brandon nodded as I dragged Ava out the door and back home.

*Nathan*
Amanda and Ava left and Brandon turned to look at me. "Hey I think they are having dinner with your family." Brandon mumbled into my neck. I shivered at his touch and he chuckled. He kissed my neck then gave me a quick peck on the lips before saying, "See you soon, Boo." I nodded and got up only to fall down because my blade was stuck around his coffee table. Brandon laughed at me and said, "You are clumsy." helping me up. I thanked him with a kiss then headed home. Once I got home Momma said, "Nate put something nice on. We are going to have dinner with the Littles who just moved in across the street." "Okay." I said and headed to my room. I was stopped by Clare who looked at me and said, "I know you already met one of the Littles." "Actually both of them. Amanda who just happens to be Ava's girlfriend and Jonathon. The boy, you think is cute and have a crush on. And talk to him at the dinner he told me to try to get you to talk to him because he knows you were looking at them move in through the window." I whispered to her. She slapped my shoulder lightly before heading to her room to change. I did the same.