Chapter15

*Clare*
Today is finally Nate's birthday. He of course is still sleeping because he came home late last night from Brandon's. Jessamine, The twins, and I were decorating the house while Kendall, Jack, Momma, Eric and the triplets were decorating the restaurant. Julia was making Nathan's breakfast. I heard movement and texted Momma. They all came over immediately, we also have school today. We all sat in the kitchen while Nathan made his way down his latter. Brandon is gonna meet him at school with Amanda and Ava. He walked into the kitchen dressed and we all said, "Happy 17th Birthday Nate!" He smiled at us giving everybody hugs and Julia said, "I made you blueberry pancakes, your favorite." "Thanks." He whispered. I asked, "You okay?" He just nodded and ate his breakfast.

*Nathan*
After Breakfast at home I got in the car with Clare and we headed to school. Getting to the front doors I was ambushed by Ava. "Happy Birthday Kid!" Ava shouted. I said, "Keep it down Flames." "Fine." She muttered dragging me to Amanda. She said, "Hey Happy Birthday Nathan." "Thanks. Did you send this one to attack me?" I asked. Amanda shook her head no and said, "Clare, Jonathon wants to meet you by your lockers." Clare nodded and headed off. I started looking around for Brandon. Suddenly someone's hands were over my eyes. I stood still. I hate it when people do that. My birthparents did it to me too many times and when the hands were removed I was usually beaten or there was someone there who was going to fuck me. "Huh?" I said. Someone said something but I didn't know what it was. "Nevermind." The voice said turning me around. "Happy Birthday Boo." Brandon said in my ear giving me a hug. I smiled a thanks at him and we all headed to our lockers.