Chapter 44

*Brandon*
I got to the park and looked around for a good hour and a half not finding Nathan. Weird he always comes to the park when he is upset, to clear his mind and talk. I tried calling him again, but he didn't answer. Something is up. I headed back home and went to Riley's he could be there I guess. I knocked on the door and Riley opened it. "Can I help you?" he sneered. I said, "Hey I know you hate me because you have a crush on Nathan. But can we please just drop that. Do you have an idea where Nathan is?" "Park." He said. I said, "I already checked there and didn't see him." "Have you called him?" he asked. I said, "Yeah twice and he didn't answer." "Weird, Nathan always answers his phone." Riley said. I nodded and he came with me to see if Amanda knew where he was. We walked inside and my uncle asked, "Looking for Amanda?" "Yes sir." I said. He said, "In her room with Ava and Jonathon." I nodded a thanks and dragged Riley with me to Amanda's room. I walked in not bothering to knock and closed the door behind us. "Why is Riley here?" Ava spat. I said, "I brought him. Do any of you know where Nathan might be?" "Park?" Ava asked. I said, "Checked and he wasn't there. I also called him twice and he didn't pick up." "Maybe he is home asleep." Amanda said. I said, "No, because about an hour ago Emily came over to ask me to help them get Nathan to stop smoking. She said he was being mean and fighting back and then he just took off." "That doesn't sound like Nathan." Jonathon said. We all nodded in response. "Let's tell the rest of his family about him missing." Amanda said. Riley said, "Good idea." We then all headed across the street to the Poppers'.