Chapter 49

*Nathan*
I never heard Momma get so mad and upset. I feel like a terrible person even more. I caused her to become mad and upset. I caused her pain. I grabbed my blade and a change of clothes so I can take a shower. I turned on the water, sat my clothes on the floor with my towel, sat down on the shower floor and took of my leg before closing the curtain. Then I drew the blade across my thighs and wrists. For how three on my wrists for cheating on Brandon three times, first with Riley, then with Alex and Jack, and then three on each thigh for how awful I feel. And one on my right wrists for the people I've hurt. I let the water wash the blood and pain away while I finished scrubbing off my filth harshly. When I was done and dried off I changed into comfy clothes and put my bracelets back on before climbing in bed. I was done with today. I want it to be over. I don't want to cry in my sleep, but knowing me I will. I'll have a nightmare about today. My brain just works that way. Maybe if I talk to myself it won't, right? God I'm going insane. I want to forget the cheating and lies and saying that I'm fine all the time. Hey I can write a song about my feelings, haven't done that in a while. I grabbed my song book and my pen and started writing.