Chapter54

*Nathan*
I was breathing hard and sitting on the concrete steps of the warehouse thinking to myself about how I was gonna explain to Liliana. "Hey." Someone said. I looked up to see my mom. "Uh... Hi." I said. She asked, "What you doing here by yourself. Baby?" "Thinking?" I said but it came out more like a question. She picked me up and said, "But my little baby can't be out by himself." She put me in her car and drove off. Holy Shit I'm being kidnapped. My Mom asked, "Phone." I handed it to her and she tossed out the window and it shattered. I keep my face forward and she said, "Well since my baby is only two he doesn't need a phone and doesn't get special visitors. Just his mommy." She is treating me like I'm two. Great. Hey at least no strangers to rape me right? We arrived at the house and she took me inside bringing me into her room. "Now let's get you changed out of those dirty clothes." She said. She stripped me butt naked then put me in an onesie without undergarments, I have gone commando. Oh God. She picked me up setting me on her hip and carried me downstairs. "What are you going?" I asked. She didn't answer me, just sat me down in a highchair. I was small enough that I fit in it. She grabbed baby food and started to spoon feed me the gunk. I wouldn't eat it, it was disgusting. "Fine, I'll get you something else to eat." She said irritated with me. She took me out of the highchair and brought me up to the bathroom. When she opened the door, Liam was standing there. "Hello, Nat." he said a smirk on his face. I got scared and looked at my mom who put me on the floor not allowing me to stand up. She closed the door leaving Liam and I alone. "So, Nat here is the plan. You are to be my bitch for during school. Plus everybody at school knows that this little get up between you and I is a job because your mom pays me to do it. Your mom said she'd get you something else to eat, which she did." He said in a voice that made me shake. He said, "Hands and knees now." I did as told leaving my prosthetic leg stretched out cause it doesn't bend. He didn't mind though. He put the hood of my pajama's back and unzipped them till the fabric only covered my waist. Then he unzipped his pants. I backed up only to receive a slap from Liam. I had to relieve him and when I was done he made me swallow. I did as told trying not to puke. He pulled out and put away before crouching to wear his face was in my face, "You didn't swallow all of it" he said. Kissing me forcing me to task what was once on my lips now in his tongue. It was a bitter kiss and when he broke it he put my pajamas on right again picking me up and putting me on his hip. I shivered at the future. I hope someone comes and rescues me.