Chapter11

*Nathan*
Dinner was quiet until Ava said, "Clare, I love your phone case." "Thanks. It was a Christmas present from Eric. 5sos is like mine and Nathan's favorite band." Clare said. I glared at her from across the table jokingly and Emily said, "You should see Clare's shoes that Nathan gave her for Christmas. He painted them and everything." "I'm wearing them now." Clare said. Ella said, "Yeah, we know. That's why Em brought it up." Clare just nodded and Jonathon said, "How bout after dinner?" Everybody nodded and we continued to eat. "Nathan, I know you were over here early with Ava. How do you two know each other?" Mr. Little asked. I said, "School." "Freshmen year." Ava clarified. Mr. Little asked, "What grade are you in now?" "Junior." I said. Mrs. Little said, "Like Brandon and Amanda." I nodded and then Mr. Little said, "Amanda and Jonathon are going to start school with you in a couple of days." "Cool." Ava said. Jessamine said, "Whatever you do, do not get in trouble with Mrs. Pots." "Why not?" Amanda asked. I said, "She will purposely lower your grade if you do something she doesn't like after you've been sent to detention. And to make up for it you have to do a butt load of extra credit." "Have you gotten in trouble with her?" Amanda asked. I said, "Well not me. Nickolas did. I just had to do all the makeup work because it affected me more than him." "Okay, so stay away from this Nickolas kid." Jonathon said. Clare said, "He can't always do that. Sometime Nickolas wins." "Wins what?" Jonathon asked. Brandon said, "Control." "Over?" Amanda asked. I said, "Me. Hints the lip piercings. I also recently found out that I've had a tattoo since the seventh grade." "You have a tattoo." Brandon and Ava said surprised. I nodded saying, "It's a fallen angel on my back." "That's actually pretty cool." May said. Momma looked at me and shook her head. "Wait this Nickolas kid is inside of you." Jonathon said. Eric said, "He is Nate's alter ego that fights Nate when he is most vulnerable." "And that has been recent." I said. Amanda asked, "How recent?" "October to mid-December." Brandon said. They nodded and we continued eating till everyone was done. Then we got up and looked at Clare's shoes before Brandon, Amanda, Ava and I went to Amanda's room.