Chapter 47

*Nathan*
The torture stopped and I was dressed. I was sore and tired. The guys stayed in there though. Jackson had given me back my phone and Alexander kept rubbing up my leg across and back again. I was crying. I was a mess. I felt dirty and I cheated again. It might not've been official, but I still cheated. He forgave me and said that I was his boyfriend again. He gladly said it out loud. I've always just heard it. I cried more as the door opened and Mom came in. "Nathan, Riley is here." she said. I looked up and nodded. I couldn't move because of the pain around my waist and in my muscles. There was no mercy. They didn't even change the sheets. It stank in here. I was lying on the floor. She asked, "Would you like to see him?" I nodded again and she left. Wow she was actually nice to me for once. I smiled to myself through the tears until I was slapped. I looked up to see a smirk on Alex face. I started shaking. Oh god a panic attack. I was shaking and crying as the door opened to reveal Riley. He walked toward me and put a hand on my shoulder I flinched away. He realized I was having a panic attack and picked me up. He walked out of the room and down stairs. I saw my mom just lying on the couch. He took me outside where there was a car, Eric' car. I was set in the back of the car with Brandon who went to sooth me but I flinched away again. I cried even harder when I saw him. "Nat are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head no. Clare asked, "Are you gonna talk?" I shook my head no. Riley said, "He is having a panic attack by the way." "How do we stop it?" Eric asked. Riley said, "I don't remember." "How can you not remember?!" Eric said. Riley said, "It was a long time ago when he had one." They are acting like an old married couple. Now that I think about it they'd be cute together. I know now Riley has had a crush on me for a while, maybe he doesn't exactly love me. He is looking at Eric the same way Brandon and I look at each other or Amanda and Ava look at each other (Okay maybe not that soppy) or the way Jonathon looks at Clare. I felt a kiss on the top of my head and looked to see Brandon looking at me with worried blue eyes. I just kinda gave him a small smile. He whispered in my ear, "You know I'm not mad at you right?" I nodded and he ruffled my hair. I flinched I still felt really dirty. He realized and stopped. My shaking slowed down some but my tears didn't I feel like an awful person.