Chapter58

*Nathan*
Prom is in three days and I have no one to go with, I am not even going. I am upset, yes, but more about how Brandon never wants to hang out anymore. I was lying in bed not feeling like getting up to go to school. Yes it's Thursday and stuff and tomorrow will be Friday, but I don't want to be bullied. "Nate school!" everyone shouted at me in sync. I sighed getting up and dressed leaving my room. I am getting better with not being clumsy. "Peter Pan themed today?" Brandon said. Wait Brandon, why is he here? I turned around and asked, "Why are you here?" "What I can't come visit my boyfriend and drive him to school?" He said. I said, "You never want to hang out with me." He sighed not responding and I walked into the kitchen getting a bowl of fruit loops. Fruit loops are my new favorite cereal! It was frosted flakes, I still consider them one of my favorites though! I ate the bowl drinking the milk and walked back out to the living room where Brandon was still waiting. "So.." he said. I asked, "So what?" He looked at me confused before asking, "Did you get a surprise in your breakfast?" "No, I had fruit loops with no prize. Why would I want one of those shitty toys you get in a box?" I asked. Brandon looked at Eric who shrugged. I was so confused, but whatever. I asked, "Are we going?" "Yeah." Brandon said and I followed him out to his car. (Brandon: Since when does he like Fruit loops. I don't have a plan B for a cute way to ask Nat to prom, and I really wanna.). The ride to school was silent. Yeah he definitely wanted to spend time with me today. What did he mean by surprise? That is going to bug me all day.

*Brandon*
When we got to school I bolted over to Amanda and Ava and they asked, "Did he say yes?" "No, he didn't get it. He had Fruit Loops for breakfast. Why did it have to go wrong, I don't have a plan B. Please don't hint to him about it, I'll think of something." I said and went inside. They nodded and I headed to my locker to get my stuff for first period.