Chapter24

| Nothing can break us apart - Story | Quotev

*Riley*----------> picture--------> (Riley also has a tongue piercing)
My plane landed and I texted Nik-Nat. That's my nickname for Nathan, because sometimes I used to not be able to tell the difference between the two.
Are you and Clare here yet? ~R
Look straight. >.< ~N
I looked up to find Nathan waving at me and Clare just standing there awkwardly. I ran over to Nathan and gave him a hug. "I can't believe you are back." Nathan said. I said, "Me neither. Plus it's really nice to be somewhere were you aren't famous. Home sweet Home town." Nathan laughed and Clare asked, "This is your friend?" "Yeah, This is Riley. He's my best friend from before I stayed with you guys." Nik-Nat explained. Clare and I shook hands and headed to her car. "So what've you been up to other than you concert last night Nik-Nat?" I asked. Nathan said, "Stuff. I haven't been beat up since October. So you don't have to kick nobody's ass. Nickolas made an appearance." "Which explains the lip piercings and that tattoo you can see through that white shirt." I said. Nathan said, "Yeah..... and he got detention causing Mrs. Pots to hate me. I had to do a butt load of extra credit for her to like me again." "Dude, that sucks." I said. Nathan nodded as he got a phone call. I only heard his side of the conversation. "Yeah, I'll be over in a few. I'm on my way back from the airport." "Riley lives in the same neighborhood. A house in between mine and yours." "Yeah. You can meet Riley. Yeah we'll both be come over to your house." "Yeah okay. Bye." Nathan then hung up. I asked, "Who was that?" "Just Nate's boyfriend." Clare said from up front. Nathan's face turned a shade of pink. Why did he have to have a boyfriend? I am gonna meet this kid when we get back. He probably isn't even good for Nathan. He probably used to be an ass to my Nik-Nat. People can be so stupid to blindly fall in love with the wrong guy. I shook my head from my thoughts as we pulled into my driveway and I just set my stuff down in the front door before Nik-Nat was dragging me down the street.