Chapter35

*Luke*
I started going back to school with Brandon. I am going to tell everyone about the gays at our school. Starting with the wonder five: Brandon Prince, Amanda Little, Ava Crystal, Riley Davis and Nathan Popper. I went to the person who I knew would spread the word. "Hey Luke." The girl said. I said, "You want to know something embarrassing about five students in our school?" She nodded excitedly and I said, "You didn't hear this from me, but five of the students here are gay." "Who?" She asked. I said, "New kid, Riley Davis. Amanda Little, Ava Crystal, Brandon Prince, and Nathan Popper." "Brandon is gay. No way." The girl said and ran off to go tell her friends. My work here is done. I was heading to my locker when a cute blonde walked by. "Hey." I said. She stopped talking to another blonde girl and looked at me. Her sister nudge her arm and walked off. "I'm Luke." I said. She said, "Emily." "You are pretty cute ya know." I said. Yeah I'm forward, deal with it. She giggled and looked down blushing. I asked, "Wanna go out sometime?" She nodded and said, "Sure." "What's your number so I can let you know?" I asked. She told me and then I sent her a text so she would have my number. She walked over to her sister smiling. I just made someone's day.