Chapter23

*Amanda*
So it was about noon when Ava came over in her 5sos outfit with her red plaid shirt on covering up her shirt. I pouted at her and she just shrugged. Nathan told us not to put on any tennis shoes because he had something for us, so Ava was just wearing sandals. Soon Brandon came over allowing Jonathon to come out of his room. "What's taking Clare and Nathan a long time?" Ava asked. I shrugged and Brandon said, "We had a hyper Nat this morning. Thanks for the chocolate bar Ava." "Hey I knew he like chocolate, didn't realize he'd get hyper." Ava said. We were silent until there was a knock on the door and Nathan and Clare came in. "Why didn't you want us to wear tennis shoes?" I asked. Nate said, "Because, I have something for you guys." He then handed us each a bag, including Clare. "Aww you painted us converse." I said. He smiled and nodded. Clare got superman ones, Ava got plaid, I got minion, Jonathon got Green Day, and Brandon got the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. "What about you?" Ava asked. Brandon said, "He is wearing Adventure time ones." We all laughed and Jonathon said, "To the car." We all got into Jonathon's car. Jon and Clare up front, Ava and I in the middle, and finally Brandon and Nate in the back.

*Nathan*
Brandon and I were in the back of Jonathon's car and Brandon said, "I just realized your shirt doesn't have any sleeves." "Yeah, I know." I said. He said, "I don't think I've seen you in a shirt without long sleeves or a sweater." I just giggled at his curiosity and thought process. "Sorry about getting you hyper this morning." Ava said. I said, "Wait, I was hyper this morning?" "Do you not remember me holding you down to keep you from waking the whole house with your hysterical laughing?" Clare asked. I said, "No." "I think Eric took a video of it on Brandon's phone when he got there." Clare said. Brandon took out his phone and found it. He had Ava and Amanda hold it so the four of us could watch it. Wow I can't believe I didn't remember that. I believe that my face is now pink. "Awe Nathan." Amanda cooed in my ear. I flinched but she just patted my head. I leaned back and huffed. Brandon said, "Stop pouting, we are going to a concert." "DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!" Ava shouted. Everyone in the car I think cringed. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. Riley Davis: send me picks from your concert Nik-Natt. I replied with a yes and Brandon asked, "Whose Riley Davis?" "My friend, who I am picking up tomorrow from the airport." I said. Brandon just nodded, and I think he thought Riley was a girl. The car ride, took forever.

*Nathan*
That concert was amazing!!!!!! I sang along and took pictures and videos, and I wasn't even hurt. We got back in the car and we all had headaches and were tired. "God I'm tired." Ava said. We all mumbled in agreement. Finally getting home Ava stayed over at the Littles, Clare and I went inside our house and Brandon walked home. I hope he'll be okay, because it's like midnight and some people in this neighborhood are wack.