Chapter6

*Brandon*
I came home and hid away Nathan's present (and no you don't get to know what it is) because he might come over today. I sat on the sofa watching some TV, but not really paying attention to it. I was day dreaming more about Nathan when there was a knock on my door. It's Nathan hopefully. I got up and walked to the door opening it to see Nathan, my cousin, Amanda and some girl who had a grip on Nathan's wrist. "So you're Nathan's Bitch. Damn Nathan you did good." the girl said. Nathan's head sank and Amanda smacked the girl outside the head. "What?" she asked letting go of Nathan's wrist. He came up and gave me a hug before whispering, "Sorry about her outburst. She does that a lot." I nodded and he said louder this time, "Brandon this is my friend, Ava Crystal. She is loud, obnoxious and has a dirty mind." "And she is my girlfriend." Amanda said. I nodded letting them inside. Once the door was closed we all sat down in the living room. Amanda and Ava taking the couch while Nathan and I sat on the floor. "I didn't realize you were gay." Manda said. I said, "Well I didn't either. Or at least I didn't want to admit it to myself." "So is that why you put up with Hannah?" Nathan asked. I nodded and laid his head on my shoulder. Ava said, "Awe you guys are so cute together." Nathan buried his face into my shoulder blushing. "Does he always act shy like this?" Amanda asked. I said, "No." "Yeah, a lot at school." Ava said. I said, "Talking about school, Nat did you finish your homework?" He nodded into my shoulder. Manda asked, "Why are you living here?" "Because, if I didn't I'd be locked in my room and plus my parents threw me out of the house when they found out about Nathan and I. What about you being down here?" I said. Amanda said, "Because, my family moved in across the street from Nathan. I think my brother has a crush on this girl who was looking at him through the window." Nathan started laughing into my shoulder. "What?" I asked. Ava said, "We talked about this with Jonathon. He got so confused after we explained the fact that there were eleven kids plus Liliana living in their house and that all the kids were blonde, except Nate and two of his sisters." "Why is that?" Amanda asked. Ava said, "Because Nathan, Kendall and Julia are adopted." "Okay then who does my brother have a crush on?" Amanda asked. Nathan removed his head from my shoulder saying, "Clare. She is the third eldest." "Wait then if Eric is the oldest is Jessamine in between him and Clare?" I asked. Nathan nodded and we just sat there and talked about nothing in particular.