Chapter13

*Amanda*
"Hey I know what'd be fun." Ava said. I asked, "What?" "Truth or dare." She said. I said, "I'm in. Brandon, Nathan?" "Sounds like fun." Brandon said. We looked at Nathan who was just not really paying attention but on his phone. Brandon nudge him and asked, "Wanna play Truth or dare?" He shook his head no, but Ava said, "Majority rules. So we are playing. Deal with it Nathan." He just looked down putting his phone down. Ava said, "I'll go first. Brandon, Truth or Dare?" "Truth." He shrugged and Ava said, "Okay virgin or not?" "Virgin." He said. I said, "Really." He nodded before saying, "Amanda, Truth or dare?" "Dare." I said. I'm not a wuss. Brandon said, "Tell us something about Ava that only you know." "Hmmm. That's a good question. Now which piece of information.......... Oh Ava kidnapped this kid she randomly found on the street and kept him for three days. He had Amnesia when she found him so he didn't really mind being kidnapped it gave him time to remember stuff. Therefore Ava didn't get arrested." I said. Brandon said, "Damn. Ava what the hell." She just shrugged and I said, "Nathan, Truth or dare?" He just shook his head no and Ava said, "You have to play Nate." He sighed not moving his hand from his face he mumbled, "Truth." "Okay. Virgin or not?" I asked. Brandon said, "I was asked the same question." "Well, do you want to know?" I asked. He nodded and then looked at Nathan for his answer. Nathan whispered, "Not." "Wait, I already knew that." Brandon said remembering something. Nathan said, "Ava, Truth or dare?" "Dare." She said. He thought for a minute before saying, "Go stay in the closet and count backwards from fifty in pig Latin." "Deal." She said and walked into my closet closing the door. Brandon asked, "Pig Latin really?" "She likes a challenge." He said shrugging. After several minutes Ava came back out and asked, "Amanda, Truth or dare?" "Dare." I said. Ava got an evil glint in her eye and said, "Make-out with Nathan for thirty seconds." "No fair." Brandon whined. I smirked and went over to Nathan who looked at me with big eyes. He was terrified and you could tell. I moved his hand down and kissed him. He kissed back, but I don't think it was him entirely. When the thirty minutes was up and I pulled back Nathan was smirking and his eyes were a different color. He then jerked and looked at me scared, weird. "My turn. Nathan, Truth or dare." I asked. He said, "Truth." "Were you the one kissing back?" I asked. He shook his gad no saying, "It was Nickolas." "Oh, do you remember when you first told me you were gay and about Nickolas than in seventh grade you might've fucked a girl?" Ava asked. Nathan nodded and then asked, "Brandon, Truth or dare?" "Truth." He said. Nathan asked, "Did you like me when you were still dating Hannah?" "Yeah, but never thought of this." Brandon said gesturing to the two of them. Brandon said, "Ava, Truth or dare?" "Truth." She said. Brandon asked, "Who was your first crush?" "Alison Hardy in sixth grade. Okay Brandon, Truth or dare?" she asked. Brandon said, "Dare." "I dare you to have an almost sex session right here in front of us with Nathan." She said. I said, "Well that escalated quickly." Brandon nodded before moving over to Nathan swiftly moving the boys hand and kissing him. Kissing went on for a little bit and then Brandon started to move his hands up Nathan's shirt. Nathan froze and I heard hyperventilating. Brandon wasn't stopping, he probably couldn't hear Nate. "Brandon stop!" I said. He didn't listen to me. Nathan started to try and push Brandon off. Which Brandon listened to. Once Brandon was off of Nathan, Nathan went to the corner of my room and curled up into a ball. He was shaking and crying. "Ava, let's stop with the game." I said. She nodded and Brandon headed over to Nathan, who flinched away from him.