Chapter63

*Brandon*
After Prom everyone went home to change. We were planning on meeting at the park. Nathan thinks that it is just to make Prom an unforgettable night by us as a group having a midnight picnic at the park. He is the only one not in on our little secret. I can't wait I am going to be so nervous it isn't even funny. I got dressed and headed to the park. Eric is supposed to drive Nathan to the park. I am so excited and I am scared of his answer.

*Nathan*
I rushed to change, but I don't know why. So I got into my room and picked out some comfy clothes to wear. I went into the living room where Eric and Riley were waiting for me. I was confused to why they had goofy smiles plastered on their faces. I followed them anyways into Eric's car. Riley kept talking sexual to Eric the whole car ride there and I couldn't block it out. God I think they are going to do something later tonight. We got to the park and everyone was there except Brandon. Where is he? I just sat down with everyone and we just talked and drank water. Well I had water, everyone else had sodas or lemonade. "Hey Nathan how did you like Prom?" Ava asked. I said, "It was fun. My foot really hurts though." "I like your shirt though." Amanda said. I said, "Thanks. Do you guys know when Brandon is going to be here? I kinda feel left out." I looked down at the grass picking at it. "I think you should stand up and turn around." Clare said. I looked at her funny, but did what they told me. My eyes were covered by Amanda. I can tell by her hands. "What are you doing?" I asked. No answer.

*Brandon*
I walked out and knelt down in front of Nathan as Amanda covered his eyes. I am so nervous and I really hope he says yes. I am so nervous. I was getting scared, I started sweating. "What are you doing?" Nathan asked. He sounded a bit scared though. I nodded at Amanda and she removed her hands. Nathan was startled for a second stumbling backwards really quick before regaining his balance. "Hey Nate I have a really important question for you." I said. Nathan looked down at me and covered his mouth. I said, "Nathan Ender Popper I know we have been through ups and downs. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Nathan?"

*Nathan*
"Nathan Ender Popper, I know we have been through ups and downs. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Nathan?" Brandon said. My heart literally stopped. I stood there in shock with my hands over my mouth I'm pretty sure I was crying. Brandon started shaking and I said, "Yes." and hugged him after he put the engagement ring on my finger. I smashed my lips into his and everyone awed. Eric pulled us apart rolling his eyes and Riley handed me my phone and Ava handed Brandon his. They videotaped it wow. I laughed and kissed Brandon again more passionately than before.