Chapter2

(picture is of new neighbors house)
*Nathan*
So to update you about me, I still have both the lip piercings, I just found the tattoo I've apparently had since seventh grade, and I wear black nail polish. Well technically, it's Nickolas' nail polish, but I like it anyways. I finished catching up on homework and did a lot of extra credit stuff to bring my grade back up in Mrs. Pots' class, now she likes me again. I told her about how Nickolas is my alter ego and explained the whole deal to her. I told her she could go ask anyone of my siblings about it and they will agree with me. So she talked to Eric, Clare and Kendall about it and now she believes me. Thank goodness about that mess. I was coming down the latter after finishing my homework noticing Clare by the window. "Hey Clare." I said. She replied, "Hey come here." I walked over to her and looked out the window. I guess a family is moving in the house across the street. "What?" I asked. Clare said, "What do you think about that boy?" pointing to an indie type looking boy. I said, "He is cute. Looks like a skater who is smart and wears beanies." "How can you tell all that?" Clare asked. I said, "Look at how he is dressed. And his hair is a mess from just taking off a beanie and then he has a Calculus textbook in his hand and is reading it." "Oh." Clare said. I said, "You should go talk to him." "No." Clare said. I said, "It's obvious that you like him." Clare kept silent as the doorbell rang and Momma called, "I got it."