Chapter25

*Brandon*
I couldn't wait to meet Nat's friend Riley. It's probably a girl like Ava. At least I hope it is. If not I might become protective over Nathan, he is mine. He is my mate, my boyfriend. I paced for a bit before my door was barged open. I looked to find Nathan and a .............Boy who must me Riley. "Brandon. This is my best friend Riley!" Nathan said excitedly like he was five. "Hey." I said waving at Riley who just gave me a dirty look. I avoid his gaze. He was making me feel uncomfortable. Nathan didn't seem to notice, because he said, "We should invite Amanda and Ava over!" "Okay, go ahead." I said walking into the kitchen only to be followed by Riley.

*Riley*
"So I heard you are Nathan's boyfriend." I said making sure he heard the hatred in my voice when I said 'boyfriend'. He nodded and I asked, "So how close where the two of you before you started hanging out?" "Not that close. I was living in the hills with my family and going to the same school with him. My friends and I used to pick on him. My friends still call him white trash." He said. So he did use to beat Nik-Nat up. That just spit more fire into my hatred venom. I said, "Wow and are you guys like public?" "Uh.. no. I mean I'm not even public as gay. My friends would totally hate me if I was. And Nathan already was bullied for being poor and gay. I just don't think drawing attention on ourselves will do much good." Brandon supplied the answers. Hey I'm not either. So that I can definitely respect. But I still don't like this prick. He was mean to MY Nik-Nat. He is a total jerk. Ugh. Nathan walked in and we stopped are conversation. "The girls are on their way." Nathan said. Brandon and I nodded as we sat down and talked about nothing important.

*Brandon*
I don't think Riley likes me much. What was with all those questions about me and Nathan?