Chapter 18

(Bold is Nickolas)
*Inside Nathan's head*
What are you doing?
Trying to keep you from becoming girly
I am gay you know, I have the right to act how I like.
Well I believe you should dump Brangay and go fuck a girl
Leave me alone
Not gonna happen (smirking)
I can win this time. I'm not vulnerable to you
No, but you are acting skid-ish and afraid. Why is that?
None of your business
It's about Austin Clark and Liam Evans, right?
Shut up!
They do horrible stuff to you on your birthdays, when you were little Liam was brought over to physically rape you
Shut up!
And Austin when you two were dating and your 16th birthday came around he abused you getting so drunk that he didn't remember when he woke up, getting after you for cheating on him.
It's none of your business.
You think Brandon is going to do something similar right. That's why you are skid-ish.
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE NICKOLAS!

*Nathan*
I woke up sweating and shaking to find myself in the nurse's office. "Oh good sweetie you are awake. You need to rest. Nathan you did a lot of jerking in your unconscious state." The nurse said. I just nodded before whispering, "What period is this?" "Fifth. You've been in here since first lunch. The day is almost over. Your brother, Eric, is collecting your homework." The nurse said. I nodded again slowly calming down but still shaking. I let out a shaky breath as the nurse put a fresh cold wash cloth on my forehead and said, "Just rest. The rest of your teachers know about your condition." I nodded slowly as my eyelids shut.