Chapter19

*Eric*
It's the end of the school day and I put all of Nathan's homework in my car before going to get him. I walk into the nurse's office and she said, "He fell asleep. But he seems to be doing better. He is a bit jumpy and skid-ish. He jerked a lot in his unconscious state though." I nodded and picked Nathan up and took him to my car. He slowly woke up as I sat him down in the car. He looked around franticly before his eyes landed on me. He let out a breath and said, "Sorry." "Hey as long as you are okay, it's fine." I said. Nathan said, "Nickolas was trying to take over again." "I noticed with the jerking." I said and climbed in the front seat. Nathan buckled up before saying, "He keeps putting memories in my head that I'm trying to forget." "Hey it's okay. You don't have to talk about it." I said. Nathan said, "But I want to get it off my chest, I'd normally talk to Jack, Brandon, Ava, Kendall or Clare about it. Is it okay if I talk to you about it?" "I guess." I said. Nathan said, "And you won't get weird-ed out?" "I'll try not to." I replied. Nathan nodded and started his ranting, "So before Liliana adopted me or even found me, my parents used to bring people a lot older than me, like six years, home to teach me a lesson for being who I am. Like they'd make me chose which person was better having sex with." "Like between girl and boy?" I asked. He said, "Yeah." "And?" I asked. He said, "I didn't like either, because I was forced to do it." "How old were you?" I asked. I never knew this about Nathan. He said, "First time. Ten. And it was like that for every birthday after." "So they only did it on your birthday?" I asked surprised. Whose parents would force their kids to have sex with a stranger everyday on their birthday since the age of ten?" "Yeah and then my sixteenth birthday Austin would get so drunk that he'd abuse me and then in the morning not remember a thing and accuse me of cheating one him." Nathan said looking down at his lap. I asked, "Is that you were all quiet this morning? You believe Brandon is going to do something like that?" Nathan nodded as we arrived at the restaurant. I got out and opened Nathan's door giving him a hug and picking him up out of my car. "Hey cheer up." I said setting him down on the ground. He nodded and we walked inside.